ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see Rhule's comments in the Philly Tribune?

Probably trying to keep everyone emotion in check. The players got to be hyped up, he is hyped up going against his alma mater, but he also realizes its the first game.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Essentially saying this is only one game, and the team needs to keep the Cincinnati game in mind.........struck me as odd since most coaches stress the one game at a time mantra......link
http://www.phillytrib.com/sports/te...cle_9a55c536-2c48-56b5-87fd-f2c404b85faf.html
The Temple fans who have posted here have unreasonable expectations for their team. This is a decent team in a below average conference. Looking at their schedule, they will be lucky to win 6 games. They may come out and play over their heads tomorrow. Even if they do, they will still lose.

The Temple fans who have posted here have unreasonable expectations for their team. This is a decent team in a below average conference. Looking at their schedule, they will be lucky to win 6 games. They may come out and play over their heads tomorrow. Even if they do, they will still lose.
Temple won 6 games last year and I think they could keep it close. They have a pretty good defense. I think our offense will be much better and I believe State will prevail but anything can happen. Temple will be a visitor in their own stadium.

they, temple, know they have an uphill battle against PSU. Let us hope that God willing and the creek doesn't rise that we prevail tomorrow!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT