ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else hooked on "Yellowstone"?...

I need to try Yellowstone again. I couldn’t get past Kostner’s gruff accent in the first few episodes of season 1.

Reactions: martypsu
I started watching season 5. It's pretty good but youtubetv won't allow me to go back to season 1.

Yellowstone has gotten a bit stale in my opinion. I like the early seasons with plenty of action even when it’s over the top.

1883 was good but seemed rushed to finish it up. 1923 is good to date.

Taylor Sheridan…not sure of his backstory but hope he keeps knocking them out of the park.

Yellowstone has gotten a bit stale in my opinion. I like the early seasons with plenty of action even when it’s over the top.

1883 was good but seemed rushed to finish it up. 1923 is good to date.

Taylor Sheridan…not sure of his backstory but hope he keeps knocking them out of the park.
1883 definitely felt rushed at the end. They should have added 2-4 more episodes. Even rushed it was a great series.

Reactions: psualt
Looks like Costner may be out. He is trying to figure out how to shoot Yellowstone as well as include his other initiatives. He made a time commitment proposal that Yellowstone's creators rejected. They then opened up negotiations with Mathwen McConaughey for some kind of potential "Post John Dutton" Yellowstone series.

Everyone who is a fan of Taylor Sheridan’s work needs to try Mayor of Kingstown on paramount plus. Fantastic show, a lot of action and the acting is superb. I’m really surprised by how many people I talk to that loves Yellowstone, 1883, 1923, and they’ve never tried Mayor of Kingstown, another Sheridan gem and it shows that he can write amazing stories outside the whole cowboy genre

I started watching season 5. It's pretty good but youtubetv won't allow me to go back to season 1.
Yep, I'd like to start the series with season-1, below is the only streaming service to offer season 1, aside from buying the season for $40. :mad:

"If you don't have cable, you've probably searched Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime and seen you're out of luck. But don't panic! Seasons 1, 2, 3, and 4 are all available to watch now on the Peacock streaming service. We expect season 5 to be available on Peacock about two months after the final episode airs on Paramount Network."

I watched first two season, need to start the third. I think it is almost too crazy. I mean literally multiple people are being murdered in every episode like no big deal. There is just too much going on in some episodes. It is also perpetually summer in Montana somehow (sort of like how Schitt's Creek was supposed to be in Canada but the weather was perfect like Southern California all the time).

It's fascinating that so many Americans love royalty. Whether it is the British monarchy or a rich guy in Montana who inherited his land and wealth and never earned it; the American version of royalty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT