ADVERTISEMENT

AND THE STREAK GOES ON.....

APSPSUwrestlingfan

Apr 3, 2021
We've been blessed to watch PSU have 2 streaks of 4 consecutive NCAA team titles. Now we're working on 2 consecutive team titles with more to follow. How long will this streak run? As far as I can look out, at least 5 or 6 years. Beyond that I'm willing to let Cael and company work more magic in recruiting and training. How can any top recruit not consider PSU and the RTC as a wonderful place to hone their skills? M2 is already training up the next wave of talent. Then we can look forward to the progeny of our wrestlers. With a little more effort we can open up a program for undergraduate womens wrestling. Nothing is forever, but we have the closest thing to a lock to dominate the next quarter of a century. WE ARE

Reactions: Jplions4 and Ja1339
We've been blessed to watch PSU have 2 streaks of 4 consecutive NCAA team titles. Now we're working on 2 consecutive team titles with more to follow. How long will this streak run? As far as I can look out, at least 5 or 6 years. Beyond that I'm willing to let Cael and company work more magic in recruiting and training. How can any top recruit not consider PSU and the RTC as a wonderful place to hone their skills? M2 is already training up the next wave of talent. Then we can look forward to the progeny of our wrestlers. With a little more effort we can open up a program for undergraduate womens wrestling. Nothing is forever, but we have the closest thing to a lock to dominate the next quarter of a century. WE ARE
Well at an average price of $250k/year for bodies in the lineup at some places, maybe not long if “they” want to fork over $1.25MM/year. Hey, if it makes you feel bigger who am I to protest?

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT