ADVERTISEMENT

Allar SUCKS

That's a ridiculous post..Kid is playing without premier wr's Harrison would make him look like a Heisman contender. We need to fight for the ball. Give the kid a chance.
Dude he sucks right now....like i said i hope he proves me wrong but he needs to do something.

So now he needs a prem ier WR to throw an accurate ball? And be able to run at all.

Lame excuse maker

It’s not Allar…it’s Franklin and his philosophy as a human. He epitomizes what’s wrong with this country. Someone rewarded handsomely for bowing to the powers that be regardless of results. He cannot coach. He’s a great CEO (see statement above as to what’s wrong with this country)…..all flash, all pizzazz and zero substance when it’s time to prove your might! It won’t change ever under Franklin…he’ll find his “nut” occassionally….I rest my case and I am prepared for the Franklin apologist bots to commence the attack!

Last edited:
You’re an idiot. He has no one to throw to. Imagine if Parker had come back for another year, things could be different.

Reactions: 4382
You’re an idiot. He has no one to throw to. Imagine if Parker had come back for another year, things could be different.
The offensive play calling is atrocious at best in this game, which is typical for offenses in these games under Franklin (aside from the Moreehead years). It’s the “head ball coaches” responsibility to interject when suspect play calling is occurring and for said head coach to correct this deficiency. However, Franklin never interjects (he prefers to cheer)…..presumably because he doesn’t know the difference between a good/bad play call in the moment. Again, the difference between a “CEO” approach and a “Football Coach” approach. It is what it is. The only reason patrons on this site get upset is because they can’t dispute the facts, which are reality. I came to grips with this long ago and expect “close losses” (kissing your sister) in all UM and OSU games.

I am empathetic toward the players because they lack a true football coach. It’s all the difference year over year!

Reactions: psuno1
That's a ridiculous post..Kid is playing without premier wr's Harrison would make him look like a Heisman contender. We need to fight for the ball. Give the kid a chance.

How many QBs have wide receivers like Harrison?

The offensive play calling is atrocious at best in this game, which is typical for offenses in these games under Franklin (aside from the Moreehead years). It’s the “head ball coaches” responsibility to interject when suspect play calling is occurring and for said head coach to correct this deficiency. However, Franklin never interjects (he prefers to cheer)…..presumably because he doesn’t know the difference between a good/bad play call in the moment. Again, the difference between a “CEO” approach and a “Football Coach” approach. It is what it is. The only reason patrons on this site get upset is because they can’t dispute the facts, which are reality. I came to grips with this long ago and expect “close losses” (kissing your sister) in all UM and OSU games.

I am empathetic toward the players because they lack a true football coach. It’s all the difference year over year!
This I'll agree with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT