ADVERTISEMENT

Allar SUCKS

The kid is playing within the system in his first year. He’s freaking 19 years old. Lots of good qbs start off slow. Some of you dbs are not fans and just sit behind a computer bashing these kids. Grow the f up
Few are bashing anyone. Most are just providing analysis/opinions.

Allar has a long way to go. Does not make him a bad kid.

They can't run dude. 130 yards on 43 carries against the worst run defense in the big ten...at home.

People yammering about Yurcich...it's Franklin. What does 10 straight years and 4 o line coaches and not one single decent o line have in common?

Franklin.
Not the way they are trying to do it. Get the QB under center. Run downhill. Pull some guards. Try some outside runs. Run some traps. Draws. Speed option. Anything other than what they've been doing.

Jesus, Allar doesn't suck. Give the kid time - this is his first year starting. He'll be a force next year

Reactions: royboy
Get off our board
Seriously. I'm glad at least Mac agrees with me. I have been adamant about this troll and for my trouble I had 7 of our own fans come
To his defense. It's pathetic and I will continue to put that fool in blast regardless if 100 of our own fans come down on me.

Seriously. I'm glad at least Mac agrees with me. I have been adamant about this troll and for my trouble I had 7 of our own fans come
To his defense. It's pathetic and I will continue to put that fool in blast regardless if 100 of our own fans come down on me.
Literally no one cares what you do

Some constructive criticism? Your incessant whining in every thread is worse than Lando offering his opinions. Give it a rest because you’re pissing in the wind. As many have said, if it bothers you so damn much, use that little ignore feature.
Go pound sand. I'm driving it in your face non stop now. Don't respond to Lando the troll.

Mills was way better than Morelli, but the fans wanted the big recruit to play.

McGloin was way better than Bolden, but the fans wanted the big recruit to play.

McSorley was way better than Hackenberg, but the fans wanted the big recruit to play.

Pribula...?
Mills and Morelli were not on the same team, and Morelli never started over Mills

They can't run dude. 130 yards on 43 carries against the worst run defense in the big ten...at home.

People yammering about Yurcich...it's Franklin. What does 10 straight years and 4 o line coaches and not one single decent o line have in common?

Franklin.
The RB’s averaged 4 yards per carry…you’re skewing the numbers by counting sack yardage. Not great but way better than many are making it out to be.

Reactions: mcpat
10 years, 10 bad offensive lines. And this year they have the national best left tackle and they still can't run the football.

It's Franklin. Nobody else. 10 years now.

I've had enough. Fire Franklin. And to hell with the Frank Solich petrified fear of becoming Nebraska.
Do you scream at the clouds too? What you want means nothing.

Reactions: royboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT