ADVERTISEMENT

A question for you guys from the Ohio State board….

NCAA adopted different transfer rules for 2020-2021 season because of Covid. The changes maybe were still in place when Noto transferred June of 2021. This might also explain the Teske situation. I'm not certain on situation but just did some quick research. ???

I would be very surprised if Noto transfers to PSU.

If the rumors of why he left NC State are true, I don’t think he’ll fit in.

Reactions: fronk71
Are her eyes fixated on anything yet?
Confused Season 1 GIF by NETFLIX

If you let him buy you drinks you will be.
Agreed. I don't drink. I'm also not Gunsie as much as 6 or 7 of you want me so badly to be...I wish I was...to be in the heads of so many of you rent free 24 7...lol that guy has some major gifts

Regarding transfers, I believe that there are several types that can be used (each once) that don’t require one to sit out. In addition to the graduate transfer which isn’t really a transfer), the lower division transfer, and the “regular” transfer, there is also a “I’m not currently on scholarship” transfer.

Reactions: Ski
Regarding transfers, I believe that there are several types that can be used (each once) that don’t require one to sit out. In addition to the graduate transfer which isn’t really a transfer), the lower division transfer, and the “regular” transfer, there is also a “I’m not currently on scholarship” transfer.
Don't forget the "kicked off my last team" transfer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT