ADVERTISEMENT

9/26: College Football games

Louisiana beats Georgia Southern at the buzzer on a 53-yard FG which sends Beth Mowins into orgasmic territory. My ears will never unhear those noises.

Somehow it seems Beth Mowins and orgasmic should never appear in the same sentence.

Reactions: bison13
Watching LSU reminds me of our '95 season early on. Preseason top-5 or so, but I think the pollsters underestimated just how big the losses on offense were.

They look very, very average so far. They've got a lot of playmakers on defense still, though.

Last edited:
Georgia (#4) in a struggle with Arkansas so far (7-2 hogs).

Texas (#8) and Texas Tech showing more of the horrible Big 12 defense. 24-21 Texas 2nd quarter.

KJ Costello up to about 450 pass yards with 20 mins left to play.

This ain’t Joe Moorhead’s offense any longer.

Oklahoma State has a 20-10 lead in the 4th and they’re going to lose. WVU has been killing themselves all game but rolling through their defense. Big Mike is going to blow this one.

Oklahoma State up 20-13 now...they’re going to lose this one.

Looks like WVU pissed that one away...they could have won that game easily....too many mistakes.

And Texas Tech. Wow.

If there's any comfort for Oklahoma, it's that Tom Herman absolutely sucks and Texas sure isn't "back".

These games are bananas - really fun to watch though. Could be an exciting year if the B1G has a successful season.

LOL - MSU just scored again. Might be the nail in LSU’s coffin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT