ADVERTISEMENT

9/26: College Football games

One of the worst calls you will ever see just happened in UK-Auburn.

Right before half, UK very clearly punched it into the end zone. RBs entire body crossed the line. An obvious TD. Refs ruled him down at the 1. A play or two later, UK QB throws a 100-yard pick 6.

14 point swing.

Right before half, UK very clearly punched it into the end zone. RBs entire body crossed the line. An obvious TD. Refs ruled him down at the 1. A play or two later, UK QB throws a 100-yard pick 6.

14 point swing.

I was keeping up with the score and saw the play was under review. Next thing I know, Auburn got 6.

Believe Wilson is the QB? He missed a lot last year hurt. Bowden basically played single wing QB for em after that.

14 point swing.

kentucky will never get those calls.

;)

14 point swing.
Why wasn't it reviewed or challenged?

Looks like Pat Friermuth has some competition for the Mackey Award. Kyle Pitts has like 6 catches for maybe 70 yards and 2 TDs in the first half for Florida.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Shorter with 1 catch for 5 yards so far. Gators O is rolling, but Ole Miss wasn't much last year. Still, how you want em to look vs this type of team.

Looks like Pat Friermuth has some competition for the Mackey Award. Kyle Pitts has like 6 catches for maybe 70 yards and 2 TDs in the first half for Florida.
The great, non-partisan 4 letter network announcers said Pitts is the best TE in the country. I bet Pat Freiermuth would beg to differ.

The great, non-partisan 4 letter network announcers said Pitts is the best TE in the country. I bet Pat Freiermuth would beg to differ.
Dude doesn't even play TE. He's lined at TE about 2 more times than me today.

All the Oklahoma hype every year. Same old Big 12 defense.

This is the same Kansas St team (0-1) that lost to Arkansas State 35-31 two weeks ago.

Really enjoying Gus Johnson's call of the OU-KSU game, he called a great 2016 B1G Championship Game!

Louisiana beats Georgia Southern at the buzzer on a 53-yard FG which sends Beth Mowins into orgasmic territory. My ears will never unhear those noises.

Sorry ladies. But ladies should never be allowed to announce men sports. Stick to sideline reporting in tight clothes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT