ADVERTISEMENT

4. simple questions for the coaching staff

This off season is critical. We need another 1-2 WRs......the difference in talent between PSU and Ole Miss WRs was very evident.

The new OC has got to: 1) ride Singleton and Allen from RB 2) Get Oline to handle stunts and blitzers better 3) Allow for some easy throws for Drew 4) Be more creative in the passing game. we run seemingly no rubs.....very few rb screens, the wr screens were there early in the year but removed and lastly 5) Get Drew to anticipate and act. When Drew sets his feet, throws with rythm he seems quite accurate......like in the Iowa game. When he is getting pressure, or feels as if he is getting pressure and he moves around the pocket he looks confused or rattled see tOSU, UofM or Ole Miss Tape.

A well designed Offensive Strategy and good QB play can open up this offense. Mason Rudolph has had 2 solid games in a row and defenses are backing players out to stop the easy throws and the Steelers are running on them........ Steelers had an offense that resemebled PSU much of the year and once the QB started hitting some throws.....the defense plays more conservatively and the running game opens up.........

There are players on offense. The OC does not move from his mentor to go to PSU for the same job without a belief that he can be successful in Happy Valley. James go be the CEO......let Def Coordinator and Offensive Coordinators do their job.

We went from 4.5 point favorites to getting our azzes handed to us. Now, the cowardly opt outs had nothing to do with that.

Is that correct?

• Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
We went from 4.5 point favorites to getting our azzes handed to us. Now, the cowardly opt outs had nothing to do with that.

Is that correct?
Cowardly lol
How dare they skip a reward that is meaningless just because people are dumb enough to spend money to attend doesn't mean they should be dumb enough to play

I agree. Singleton had a couple good runs right off the bat and then was taken out. Allen came in, had a couple decent also. Then we start passing, which we can't do with Allar. So we do it over and over hoping Allar might complete a pass. We have two very special rb's , and we don't use them well. Allen always runs to the left and Singleton to the right, watch and see
Agree 1000%. I couldn't believe how well we ran the ball the first couple series; 9 - 12 yards a clip. I was coming off my sofa I was so excited. Then, Singleton pealed off 7 yards on 1st down; 2nd and 3. What did we do??? 50 yard pass that was easily intercepted. That was the end of our running game for some reason.

I have been critical of PSU for running the same back to back plays too many times, "but" a 50 bomb on 2nd and 3 when we were running the ball down Ole Miss throats!

Reactions: 81b&w
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT