ADVERTISEMENT

2023 US Open

Give me a break. How can you not laugh at this point?
The circus surrounding him is hardly warranted by the on mat accomplishments. Of course the hypothetical accomplishments do merit some attention.

Just shut up and wrestle, or shut up and don't wrestle like all of the more accomplished US Senior wrestlers seem to do.
I’ll agree that the circus got old! Still think laughing at his situation is not cool, the kid is certainly jacked up physically.

On another note, holy cow Beau! That was not what I expected - Parker, Henderson, and Lee?!?! WOW!

On that 2 Lee, 1 Beau sequence, anyone think the brick comes in for 4 for Lee if that isn’t a Nit on Nit match?
Looked like he stayed pretty vertical. But nonetheless, might be worth another look if they're not teammates.

the stream's stuttering for anyone?
Dying Episode 2 GIF by Portlandia

Well the first :30 didn't disappoint!

And a beautiful ankle pick! Making KOT look mediocre.

Nolf slowed things down a bit after building the big lead.

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup
I think they did have it wrong and Nick Lee won with the caution and 1 getting him to 10-10. They both had 4 point moves so it should be last point scored for criteria which Nick had. Strange it wasn’t noticed on the mat

Crap....

CStar's hurt. Looks like a knee.

Back at it! Thank God! Getting worked from top. But still wrestling!

If Nick won, that’s unfortunate for Beau, who just walked OOB up 10-8 at end. Watching it live, everyone said Beau won.

Carter looks super compromised. He has no movement from neutral. Sucks. Hope his knee isnt injured too bad but it didn’t look good

Man, and now Hall's shoulder/neck gets tweaked. Still going, but you hate to see that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT