ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Senior worlds September 16-24

Vito with a beautiful double and quick finish. Working a lace but can’t quite get it. Back to the feet. And my feed starts cutting out!?!? We are back. Another deep double and clean finish. 6-0

Front head for Vito and he runs around for 2. 8-0 and a gut to finish him off. 10-0 in about 2:30. He looked great. Super quick finishes
The only thing that dosen't cut out on flo is the adds.

OK, I was a little late to the party but I am here. Thanks for the updates so far. Looking forward to these matches

At the risk of wildly embarrassing myself due to my world geography knowledge, what is the UWW team name? Migrants? Or, is there a country whose abbreviation is UWW?

Well, that was quick work.

Parris with a couple of takedowns, a gut, and a couple of other exposures for the tech.
It’s the Indian wrestlers—country is sanctioned for sexual abuse etc. I feel like they should have Russia and India lumped together, but then Russia can’t get their moral victory.

Appears Yazdani on deck / up now, Mat B.
DT in the hole, Mat C.
Then about 5-6 matches away from, Zain Train, Mat B.

Further out in quarterfinals, they are populating mat list for Vito (Mat D) & Mason Parris (Mat C).

Reactions: mcruny42
Yazdani with a heavily taped right shoulder.

5-2 at break.
Yazdani gave up 2 by going for a chest lock and the opponent wrestled out of it for a go-behind.
5-2.... happened so quickly, Yazdani with a little shrug or twist / chest lock from a tie, flips opponent on his back for WBF.

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
86kg
1/16 final - Mat C
DT vs MAR

Taylor wearing red. Casey w/ his morning coffee.

LMFAO !!!

MAR in on a quick single leg....
DT engages a scramble, reaches far ankle, traps the head, gathers the knee,
Quickly into a cradle, rolls thru and the PIN !!

Casey's coffee is still hot after that quick pin.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT