ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 NCAA Tournament Live Thread: Session IV -- National Semis!

I dont need glasses, really, un believable I love it, My next few days have been made. Check the brand brothers pacemakers.

Man…stay classy guys…I applaud Ramos, that was insane and one of the most exciting finishes to a non-PSU match I’ve ever seen! I don’t like rooting against kids and I think Spencer deserves a bit more respect - dude is beyond impressive! I get we’re tired of some of the Iowa shtick and ESPNs love affair with his story, but still…stay classy. Congrats to Ramos, that was nuts!

OMG. I feel sorry for the kid. Lost his senior year in HS and now in college. Wow
Sorry Fake Cry GIF by Trevi Moran

Excited to hear the multitude of excuses start leaking out

Rivalry aside, feel for the kid. Outstanding wrestler and a good kid as well. I’m sure this is gonna take awhile to process. Big future ahead of him.

Reactions: BoHunter0210
Okay. So back to current matches. RBY in a bit of trouble here.

I guess maybe I should not have celebrated Lee’s loss quite so much. RBY in some trouble.

Why would RBY take down when riding time was going to go over a minute negating an escape? He threw away almost a minute of time. I swear coaches need some kind of decision card for choosing top, neutral or bottom like NFL coaches use for deciding whether to go for 2 or not.

Reactions: Flying_Tiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT