ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 NCAA Bracket Release Thread

It's never to late to become a Nashville_Lion. :)
LOL! That dog just aint huntin! :) I'm a big fan of Cael the wrestler and Cael the coach, and am very impressed with what he's done at PSU. I'm also impressed with some of the talent that's come out of PSU...hard not to be. But I'm a Hawks fan to the core...always have been and always will be. Good luck to PSU this weekend, not that they will need it. This is about as lopsided as it gets, with most polls having PSU winning by 50-60 points. I'm intrigued by Levi...can he pull it off? I don't think so, but damn that kid is good.

LOL! That dog just aint huntin! :) I'm a big fan of Cael the wrestler and Cael the coach, and am very impressed with what he's done at PSU. I'm also impressed with some of the talent that's come out of PSU...hard not to be. But I'm a Hawks fan to the core...always have been and always will be. Good luck to PSU this weekend, not that they will need it. This is about as lopsided as it gets, with most polls having PSU winning by 50-60 points. I'm intrigued by Levi...can he pull it off? I don't think so, but damn that kid is good.
couldn't have described my perspective any better. hoping for a fun weekend.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Class of 2021 Big board, who's overachieving and who's underachieving?

SVN = 4th, Redshirt
Paniro = 62nd, Redshirt
Caleb Henson = 7th, (Class of 2022, true Frosh)

This week is the time to set things right!

PS - Paddy Gallagher #2 - what's going on in Columbus?
"This week is the time to set things right!"

Well I think that's what he has started to do. Down 10-1 in the 3rd, looking like a non-place pedestrian wrestler, and then I think I may have heard a click. It very well could be the switch finally flipped for SVN.

Either way he performed commensurate with his talent and showed what is possible in 2 minutes of wrestling. Then followed it up with a solid 7 minutes of redemption.

Now on to Alex, WTF? He gets a pass for that second match against a real stud, but that first match was an abomination. Alex is one of my boys. I was over the moon when we got him. That said as a redshirt freshman it's hard to candy coat that turd. He has a lot of work to do this summer. Nothing motivates like the truth and this tourney have him a bit of the ice bucket challenge. I think he will be a different animal next season.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT