ADVERTISEMENT

2023 "Coaching Carousel" - UNC, Stanford, Princeton...

I have never nor will I ever refer to PSU as the PEDs. I have a great deal of respect for Cael and what he has done and the way his team conducts themselves. Maybe I could have called them out but usually I just ignore those comments. Perhaps you should be flattered that I think enough of you guys to voice my opinion because I actually believe you guys have the possibility of change. People who call PSU the PEDs are unlikely to evolve.

If you do not like it that a wrestling fan and a neutral observer finds some of the posts over here seemingly steeped in arrogance, then either ignore me and continue on or change your posts.

ch150107-for-01-11-15-sermon.gif

Crop is holding out for his Dream School (TM).

You know, Terry has been instrumental in developing many NCAA All Americans and champions as well as world and Olympic medalists and champions. It would serve some of you guys well, to show him a little more respect.

I realize it is easy to poke fun at the guy, but some of these posts sure come off as arrogant and in poor taste.
Uhmmmmmm…
weird how look left only sees his coaches at the clown college and doesn’t follow along with the joke..
and even if it was at Tom/Terry, we all know what they have done for the sport of wrestling. Most of it good..
jokes my friend jokes please try to follow along.

Uhmmmmmm…
weird how look left only sees his coaches at the clown college and doesn’t follow along with the joke..
and even if it was at Tom/Terry, we all know what they have done for the sport of wrestling. Most of it good..
jokes my friend jokes please try to follow along.
You know, I was thinking the more I replied to this thread that maybe I just did not take it as the joke it was meant to be and maybe I was being too serious. Thanks for reminding me that maybe I should not take things too seriously. Things don't always come off in print with the same tone in which they are written.

Now, if he would have been called an elf suitable for Hogwarts University, I would have laughed out loud.

Reactions: slaterun
You know, I was thinking the more I replied to this thread that maybe I just did not take it as the joke it was meant to be and maybe I was being too serious. Thanks for reminding me that maybe I should not take things too seriously. Things don't always come off in print with the same tone in which they are written.

Now, if he would have been called an elf suitable for Hogwarts University, I would have laughed out loud.
Harry Potter Wtf GIF by Sky

Count me as someone who always thought Ramos was a dickhead. That menacing stare looked especially ridiculous when Steiber would beat him and calmly offer a handshake
Haha, I do feel you on this...

But Ramos has grown on me, since he left Iowa & started coaching.

95% of the comments are inside jokes or bullshit, almost everything is a joke.. Don't take much of the stuff here as someone being serious.. 1% is serious moronic stuff but even the regulars here tend to gloss over that and not give it any traction..
Except for Spyker. He was dead serious about everything he posted!

You know, Terry has been instrumental in developing many NCAA All Americans and champions as well as world and Olympic medalists and champions. It would serve some of you guys well, to show him a little more respect.

I realize it is easy to poke fun at the guy, but some of these posts sure come off as arrogant and in poor taste.
I agree until I see him for five seconds at any match then I'm like nooo it's warranted

They need side by side videos between Joe D and Cael. It's hard not to be intoxicated by all of that energy, or is it?

That said, I am sure he will do well, and hope he does.

Reactions: vhsalum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT