ADVERTISEMENT

2021 PSU MSOC Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm setting this up now. Please note that it's different than the thread titled:

"2021 PSU MSOC Thread (delayed 2020 season)"

Please use this thread to discuss the PSU MSOC 2021 summer/fall season, the postseason (B1Gs & NCAAs), and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Tom, my son texted me that he's going. So far, first year off to a great start for him. And he hasn't even experienced the football season on campus yet...

A smart kid. He's all-in for free pizza, and free t-shirts. ;) I'm glad he's off to a great start.

Not sure how to post it, but I saw the half-time twitter post from Syracuse on Sunday. It said Syracuse dominated the first half, but was behind 0-1. I was tempted to post a reply to say they dominated the second half even more and in the second half it was 0-2.

PSU's Jalen Watson got a red card around the 23 minute mark, so PSU played a man down the majority of the match.

• Sad
a pretty good match tonight, that is being broadcast by FS1. Pitt had a nice goal in the 1st half. PSU is looking better in the 2nd half, but has had trouble finishing off promising drives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT