ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament Session I Thread

It is not as if he is wrestling up a weight either. If he was a 157 at 165, that might explain a few things. To date, he’s been the most disappointing. And, that is based on many preseason projections.
Hopefully it was just an off match, but certainly some reason for concern. I'm less concerned about Howard and BB, both would have been redshirting in a normal year.

Golden days might be over. This team is bad with little hope in the future.

tumblr_omsivb3Xkk1uji5dbo8_400.gif

Question on the 125lbers. I noticed most were taller when watching on the big ten. Is that the new norm ? Tall skinny guys ? Or takes a while in training for shorter people to get through on legs.

The freshmen with exception of CS wrestled tight and didn't seem like themselves. Maybe nerves and excitement got the better of them.
Bartlett gets a pass, one weight up. Howard hasn't wrestled a lot in the last year. Lee, no excuse

Something off with Joe Lee...he was up 16-3 in the dual when he pinned that kid. No way that much ground is made up in two weeks.

His leg was wrapped, maybe it impacted him more than we know. Agree that a delta like that in two weeks time makes no sense.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Rutgers singlets look like a poorly upholstered 70’s sofa....I realize it’s camo and probably a salute to our troops but still.
It's Rutger Fight Club. More likely a tribute to the 1986 Miami Hurricanes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT