ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament Session I Thread

My guess for Robbie on the backside if I’m looking at it right is Spence, Shawver, then Ragusin. Win the first two to make the seventh place match. Three to get into the top 6. Pretty decent draw.

Reactions: NoVaLion2
He’s a 22+ year old freshman with zero folkstyle credentials. Who lost the starting spot to a relatively unheralded teammate.

Meh. Next topic.
Ech suffered a leg injury in the match against Eierman of Iowa, and has been out of the lineup since then. Don't know if there are other factors involved.

• Haha
Reactions: ClarencButthorn
I understand Howard taking neutral because if he didn't get out in 9 seconds, the escape was worthless anyway, but I expected a lot more attacking in the 3rd. He looked gassed.

Gassed? I didn't sense that. Barnett is tall, and was happy to engage in collar ties, and also controlling a wrist. Give Barnett some credit ... he maximized his advantages to get the win.

Howard has the MD kid, and then AFTER he wins that, he gets the loser of the Foley/Shawver match (5 vs 13).

Go back to the championship link on first page and click it.

Setting to "all schools" and you will get your mat options.

Choose "Session 1, multiple cameras"

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Gassed? I didn't sense that. Barnett is tall, and was happy to engage in collar ties, and also controlling a wrist. Give Barnett some credit ... he maximized his advantages to get the win.
Yeah, Barnett is tough, too. I don't mean to minimize that aspect. I just didn't see a lot of energy from Howard for a guy who took neutral.

The problem on web is that the f*ucking date picker pops up in front of the all schools selection to get all four mats. What a joke.

Just select the Multi-Camera option and it does all the work for you. Bing, bam, boom.

You have to select the square and choose all schools but the goddamn date picker on the site pops up when you try to select all schools. It's absolute shit programming.

Robbie needs to figure out how to get to his offense. He's not able to get it going.
True, but he had one more TD than Barnett did. While Howard didn't do much on his feet, he lost the match on the mat - the reversal and long ride out after, and choosing neutral in 3rd period because he wasn't confident about getting out from bottom. If Howard was better from the bottom position, he gets 2 points more and may win the match.

You have to select the square and choose all schools but the goddamn date picker on the site pops up when you try to select all schools. It's absolute shit programming.
No you don't, you're making this much harder than it needs to be. Start over. Go to BTN+, select the Wrestling Championships under Featured at the top left of the page, then select the BIG Championships - Session 1, Multi-Camera. It will pop up all 4 mats for your with live feeds.

In the top right change the school to B1G. On the left change the sport to wrestling, Click the four square view in the bottom left. Click on a square with no match. Across the top pick which mat you want.

Checking in.

PowerfulLiquidHornet-small.gif

No you don't, you're making this much harder than it needs to be. Start over. Go to BTN+, select the Wrestling Championships under Featured at the top left of the page, then select the BIG Championships - Session 1, Multi-Camera. It will pop up all 4 mats for your with live feeds.

Yes, I found this as well. But the problem is if you are on a specific school you won't see that. There are two ways to change that and one of them blocked by the date picker, which is poor programming.

Warning to anyone wrestling Omania of MSU - watch the headlock! Dude can really launch guys with that move.

Reactions: Ruby Tues
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT