ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 Premier League thread

Finally responded. I feel loved again.

I’m truly enjoying all the hypocrisy from the top six (minus city) all upset that they’re falling down another rung on the ladder of wealthy teams. The old rules were fine when they were abusing them. Now it’s a problem because someone else will be buying their players instead of the reverse. I’m all for fair play, but this stuff is comical.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Finally responded. I feel loved again.

I’m truly enjoying all the hypocrisy from the top six (minus city) all upset that they’re falling down another rung on the ladder of wealthy teams. The old rules were fine when they were abusing them. Now it’s a problem because someone else will be buying their players instead of the reverse. I’m all for fair play, but this stuff is comical.

Agreed.

That is why I loathe Manchester United soooooo much!

Man Shitty can pound salt too!

This weekend's TV schedule

Saturday

7:30 am EDT -- Chelsea vs. Norwich City (NBCSN)
10:00 am EDT -- Crystal Palace vs. Newcastle United (Peacock)
10:00 am EDT -- Everton vs. Watford (USA Network; nbcsports.com)
10:00 am EDT -- Leeds United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers (NBCSN)
10:00 am EDT -- Southampton vs .Burnley (Peacock)
12:30 pm EDT -- Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Man City (NBC)

Sunday

9:00 am EDT -- Brentford vs. Leicester City (Peacock)
9:00 am EDT -- West Ham vs. Tottenham Hotspur (NBCSN)
11:30 am EDT -- Man U vs. Liverpool (NBCSN)

REDS. o_O

Liverpool 1, Manchester United NIL. o_O, early. Keita with the goal for Liverpool. United missed a great chance a couple minutes earlier.

2-0, Liverpool. Alexander-Arnold with a beautiful centering pass, and Jota taps it in on the slide.

• Love
Manchester United (with BIG BAD Rinaldo) has earned 1 point out of the past 12 possible points.

They've given up "9" goals last two matches.

Mo with the hat-trick!

All is right with the world!

Hello there LaJolla!!

:)

Franklin to Manchester United.

• Haha
This will not be on Harry Kane's defensive highlight reel.

His value keeps slipping... Being a Sixers and Spurs (Tottenham) fan is not awesome right now.
Yeah he looked surprised when Antonio just extended his leg to put in the goal. He really can’t pass or play defense. Should have sold him when he had a perceived higher value. He needs to go

Reactions: wbcincy
Yeah he looked surprised when Antonio just extended his leg to put in the goal. He really can’t pass or play defense. Should have sold him when he had a perceived higher value. He needs to go

Can I also just say this...I don't think he's elite. I know he scores a lot, but it never feels like he's who created it. I've been watching Kane for years now, and I've never been amazed by his ability, which you'd expect based on his stats and reputation. He gets plenty of penalty shot goals, and one touch goals off assists, I just don't see him as an elite talent worthy of his price. I'd sell him for anything north of $100m tomorrow.

Reactions: rudedude
thumb_107864_default_news_size_5.jpeg

• Love
Can I also just say this...I don't think he's elite. I know he scores a lot, but it never feels like he's who created it. I've been watching Kane for years now, and I've never been amazed by his ability, which you'd expect based on his stats and reputation. He gets plenty of penalty shot goals, and one touch goals off assists, I just don't see him as an elite talent worthy of his price. I'd sell him for anything north of $100m tomorrow.

He's the Cris Carter of footy, all he does is score goals.

This weekend's TV schedule:

Saturday

7:30 am EDT -- Leicester City vs. Arsenal (NBCSN)
10:00 am EDT -- Burnley vs. Brentford (Peacock)
10:00 am EDT -- Liverpool vs. Brighton & Hove Albion (nbcsports.com; USA Network)
10:00 am EDT -- Man City vs. Crystal Palace (NBCSN)
10:00 am EDT -- Newcastle United vs. Chelsea (Peacock)
10:00 am EDT -- Watford vs. Southampton (Peacock)
12:30 pm EDT -- Tottenham Hotspur vs. Man U (NBC)

Sunday

10:00 am EDT -- Norwich City vs. Leeds United (NBCSN)
12:30 pm EDT -- Aston Villa vs. West Ham United (NBCSN)

Next round of Carabao Cup matches will be announced Saturday morning at 5:30am our time.
Spurs, Gooners, L'pool all still alive. Manchester clubs are both out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT