ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

A little late considering he just did a few days ago.

I'm well aware of that. Prior to Dasilva I don't remember one "We Are...Better" for a walk-on.
There was not one when Sullivan announced his walk-on commitment on April 29th as just one recent example

Missed that one.... but he did it often last season. Why don't you call the kids and ask if they wanted one?

A Google search only for hits..... period. Sorry, but I don't Twit.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#WeAre...Better from:coachjfranklin since:2018-01-01 until:2018-06-25&src=typd&lang=en

^^^ Every one of them in 2018 after February 7th (Rasheed Walker's) matches up to one of them in 2019 class who is not a PWO (Minus Ellis and Roberson who committed back in 2017).

Still leaning with Fitz on it wasn't for DaSilva.

Makes sense..... in the time frame that you reference,,,,, back in the days of Run Ons.... I believe he either tweeted or stated to the press that 'we are better' with preferred walk ons..Maybe it is not as needed now as it was back then.

Fitz should know.

At this point I'll just assume that you don't know what the difference between a preferred walk-on and a scholarship is

Presume what you will.... But I know what a 'Run on' was and what a 'Prefered Walk On' is. Until signing day or matriculation they are all just 'friendship ringers'.....I count James statements to the press that 'we are better' along with his tweets of the same words as 'bat signals' He made those statements after signing day about several non scholarship long snappers and walk on kickers....and preferred walk ons as they are categorized....Why don't you give CJF a call and ask him to clarify. I bet he will jump on the opportunity. Probably issue a we are better after your chat with him.

Remember the UM QB commit that chose to be a Run On at PSU? What was his name?

Last edited:
When they are rounded up or down they are. Anybody see a twit out there for a non walkon type player from the 'We are better' from the other day? I haven't yet.

If you are going to be a d*ck, at least be accurate with what you post...

Once you can show me one "We Are...Better" tweet from CJF when a walk-on verbally committed prior to Sunday, I will apologize and forget everything I said. However, I have a feeling I am going to be waiting a while for that...

Fitz puts out the best PSU recruiting info and was saying the same thing

Me desperately trying to keep the thread on track:
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT