ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Jared Harrison-Hunte had a big weekend. On Friday he camped with Ohio State and earned an offer from them. On Saturday he camped with Tennessee and earned an offer from them.

Ya know, just James Franklin spotting a highly talented under ranked player 5 months before anyone else.

Jared Harrison-Hunte had a big weekend. On Friday he camped with Ohio State and earned an offer from them. On Saturday he camped with Tennessee and earned an offer from them.

Ya know, just James Franklin spotting a highly talented under ranked player 5 months before anyone else.

I did see our percentage with him has dropped some after both offers.

Anyone notice that Dwan Mathis flipped from MSU to OSU this weekend. Either school, we will face him in the near future.

That's his problem.

Hope he enjoys getting his ass kicked by us every year they are on our schedule.
36063643_1947351175327062_8197707003024375808_n.jpg

He just finished an entire east coast swing - FSU, Miami, NCST. Anyone know of a timeline for a decision?

After his FSU visit he said this:
He said he’d like to make a decision before his senior year begins, although he won’t run to make a commitment and will weigh the schools he visited with while talking to his family.
FSU already has a quarterback committed in the 2019 class in four-star prospect Sam Howell. Johnson said Howell’s presence in FSU’s class would not be a factor.

“I think it doesn’t affect me at all. Anywhere you go, you’ve got to compete,” Johnson said. “Competition will make you better, and the higher the competition I’m competing against, the better player I can be. That doesn’t scare me away.”

Reactions: Ranger Dan
If it was over today, I think it'd look something like:
the 9 we have, Johnson Jr, Cain, Dunmore, Wormley, Whigan/Moore/Franks (not all), Isaac, Harrison-Hunte, Dixon, Cine
18 member class, good for #9-12 in the country

My posts have been eminently clear. I think there is a minimal chance Harrison will sign with Penn State. I have more than 1 source.

Most recruiting analysts think Penn State has an excellent chance to sign Adisa Isaac.Syracuse coaches think Adisa is raw, but he is fast, quick, long, and explosive.Isaac needs a good strength and conditioning program. Adisa is a natural pass rusher, and he has a very high ceiling.

New York high school football is highly underrated. In 2016,there were 36 NFL players from NY.Only 28 NFL players were from MD.

NY has an inordinate number of outstanding DL. Last year, NY produced 8 starting NFL DL. New York is in the top 5.

I have supreme confidence in James Franklin. I believe PSU will have an outstanding recruiting class.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT