ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Not to be over-argumentative but stings why? The fact we didn't take him means we have better players than him onboard. That aside, I'm really happy for the kid.

I get your point, but would be nice to be able to take everyone we want. Also, we have a pretty strong tradition of legacy players here and it's kind of neat. Anyway, don't want to derail the thread - truce.

I get your point, but would be nice to be able to take everyone we want. Also, we have a pretty strong tradition of legacy players here and it's kind of neat. Anyway, don't want to derail the thread - truce.
Lol, we’ve been going back and forth for how long, fifteen years? If we have to set a truce, there’s something wrong with us, brother. Respect.

Clemson insider on Kelly, calling Cine a "sure thing" to PSU.

Penn State didn’t want to play with fire, and so they focused on a sure thing in Cine.

Does that mean Cine is a "sure thing" as in committing to PSU or does that mean Cine is a "sure thing" as in a stud football player?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Does that mean Cine is a "sure thing" as in committing to PSU or does that mean Cine is a "sure thing" as in a stud football player?
I think it’s as a football player. I don’t think they are saying Cine to PSU is a sure thing. At least no one from PSU is saying that.

Did anyone ever explain all the Cam to UVA smoke? Did that sour somehow or was it just incorrect?

Did anyone ever explain all the Cam to UVA smoke? Did that sour somehow or was it just incorrect?
He hadn’t been considering VT and he got shut out of all his other options. Everyone just assumed UVA by default.

Per 247, Brailyn Franklin has been moved to DE. The current PSU web site roster confirms the move. Does this prompt 3 LB's in the 2019 class?

Brailyn Franklin, the Penn State linebacker who has been moved to defensive end, was hanging around at camp all day. A redshirt freshman, Franklin is listed at 6-2, 204 pounds on the current Penn State roster. He is looking like he is significantly heavier than that now.

Last edited:
Per 247, Brailyn Franklin has been moved to DE. The current PSU roster confirms the move. Does this prompt 3 LB's in the 2019 class?

Brailyn Franklin, the Penn State linebacker who has been moved to defensive end, was hanging around at camp all day. A redshirt freshman, Franklin is listed at 6-2, 204 pounds on the current Penn State roster. He is looking like he is significantly heavier than that now.

That's what happens when you EAT and don't exercise!!

LOL!!!

If he is as good as his dad, PSU will regret not getting him. Bobby Engram was the Best WR ever had.

I love to see one of our former players raise a kid that is getting D1 looks. Hate that some think we should sign every single one. Would love for him to have an AA type career, but if the staff didn't offer and/or kid don't want to be directly in his dad's shadow, that's ok.

Personally think Wisky is a great place for him. He'll be a good fit based on his measurables and their offense if he gets physical blocking.

Looks like maybe Fred Hansard in the teal colored shirt and maybe Torrance Brown next to him....strictly guesswork here

Per 247, Brailyn Franklin has been moved to DE. The current PSU web site roster confirms the move. Does this prompt 3 LB's in the 2019 class?

That might be his best position but PSU has a lot of young DEs.

Brown - Sr

Miller, Buchholz - Jr

Matos, Joseph, Simmons, Toney - So

Oweh Tarburton, Franklin, and possibly Parsons - Fr

Last edited:

Asiedu, Effner, Scruggs, Walker, Wallace, Tarburton, Franklin, and possibly Parsons - Fr

We all know that CJF has stacked up the DE talent. The only sure DE's from the 2018 class are Tarburton and Oweh.

o_O
But Aseidu and Smith are OT's, Effner and Scruggs are Olinemen all the way.
o_O

Brown - Sr

Miller, Buchholz - Jr

Matos, Joseph, Simmons, Toney - So

Asiedu, Effner, Scruggs, Walker, Wallace, Tarburton, Franklin, and possibly Parsons - Fr
Of the freshmen you listed the first four are Olinemen, Wallace is a high school senior OLineman and Franklin is a LB. But Tarburton is a DE. You got that one right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT