ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

He wouldn't keep visiting PSU if he had no interest.
He's definitely interested if you know about Columbus you can ride a bike from his high school to O$U's campus. Urban will lose it if he doesn't sign with O$U. If we win this one we're recruiting at a max level.
Ok that would be a long bike ride but it's really close.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
Awfully quiet on the verbal front for PSU. Who is leaning our way and when might they pull the trigger? Anyone soon?

Based on what can be read about Schrader and Phommachanh, we're currently sitting in (perceived) 2nd place for both. If both were to go elsewhere, is there a target(s) behind them? Or would we just roll with Roberson?

Reactions: bmw199 and TheGLOV
Based on what can be read about Schrader and Phommachanh, we're currently sitting in (perceived) 2nd place for both. If both were to go elsewhere, is there a target(s) behind them? Or would we just roll with Roberson?

It's a tough ask to get two blue chip QBs in the same class. Theoretically possible, and it's been done, but not easy.

I stopped worrying about QB recruiting this year when Roberson was offered by Ohio State (no worries, he's solid). Urban Meyer is looking for basically the same skill set as Franklin. Roberson will be a very good college QB in our system. If we get another QB in this class, that's just a bonus.

Roberson will be a four star by the end of the summer. Kid is a winner! Similar to McSorley. Back on the ranch, Clifford and Levis are pretty good prospects, too. Zembiac is an unknow and needs a big spring. He seems to be injured a lot.

Reactions: bmw199 and TheGLOV
I don't recall the poster's name that gives updates on where PSU stands with recruits. Is it too early for that type of a post?

OL

I think it was bmw199 of something similar
Been too busy to hunt down and type up the correct information (don't want to share out dated or just wrong info). Also, this class feels like it is keeping things way closer to the vest, or maybe that's just me.

I think its safe to say PSU and others are taking a hard look at his character and off field activities. His departure from his last high school caused real pause in his recruitment.

Then they must be rally thrilled that he transferred to, yet, another school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT