ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Recruiting Thread

Wha. !

More fixation Parsons. No one questioned the verity of what you posted. However, the constant recanting on this board of every word he or a relative or friend says is pathetic.

The pussy reference in my reply was generalized if you take the time to get over that I often do not use paragraphs when I voice post.

The irony is that Micah, a long time ago, said he was taking all his visits and at each stop recruit likes about each place will be reported by media and recruiting dopes like Mike Farrell.
One week it's PSU....next Nebraska and so on till the kid actually signs.

With each regurgitation here come the childish reply posts about his ego...etc.
My question remains the same through all this. Who has the ego problem those fixated on Micah's every breath or Micah.

I think the pussies out there know the answer.

Wha. !

More fixation Parsons. No one questioned the verity of what you posted. However, the constant recanting on this board of every word he or a relative or friend says is pathetic.

The pussy reference in my reply was generalized if you take the time to get over that I often do not use paragraphs when I voice post.

The irony is that Micah, a long time ago, said he was taking all his visits and at each stop recruit likes about each place will be reported by media and recruiting dopes like Mike Farrell.
One week it's PSU....next Nebraska and so on till the kid actually signs.

With each regurgitation here come the childish reply posts about his ego...etc.
My question remains the same through all this. Who has the ego problem those fixated on Micah's every breath or Micah.

I think the pussies out there know the answer.

200.gif

I want him to come here, but if I never hear the name Micah Parsons again it will still be too soon.

Reactions: bmw199
Guess who said this?

IN HIS OWN WORDS: "I am locked in on Penn State right now," said ******. "I am in contact with coach [Joe] Moorhead (offensive coordinator) every day. Me, my dad and coach Moorhead have a little group message going on through text messaging, so we are always talking that way.

"We talk about school, classes, baseball, football and more about life than anything. That is honestly what I like most about talking with coach Moorhead; it is not all about football.

"I feel like we are very close and that we have a great relationship. Every time I go up there, he treats me like family and he is a big part of why I am committed to Penn State. He makes me feel like I am already part of the family up there.

"I still feel really good about my commitment to Penn State right now. I am 100-percent committed right now and I plan to stick with Penn State, but you never know what the future holds. I have no plans to change my mind though."

Guess who said this?

IN HIS OWN WORDS: "I am locked in on Penn State right now," said ******. "I am in contact with coach [Joe] Moorhead (offensive coordinator) every day. Me, my dad and coach Moorhead have a little group message going on through text messaging, so we are always talking that way.

"We talk about school, classes, baseball, football and more about life than anything. That is honestly what I like most about talking with coach Moorhead; it is not all about football.

"I feel like we are very close and that we have a great relationship. Every time I go up there, he treats me like family and he is a big part of why I am committed to Penn State. He makes me feel like I am already part of the family up there.

"I still feel really good about my commitment to Penn State right now. I am 100-percent committed right now and I plan to stick with Penn State, but you never know what the future holds. I have no plans to change my mind though."
Justin Fields, way back in March!

Reactions: TheGLOV
Parsons says he is taking an Official Visit to OSU this weekend for the OU game not looking good for the good guys. Hope Franklin can pull Oweh.

Question, I thought I read earlier that Parsons was taking an Official Visit to OSU for the Penn State game? If that was true, moving it up to OU may actually be good news since I think it was always assumed that Parsons was going to take an official visit to OSU at some point during the Fall anyway.
Now if his official is to OSU for the OU game and he intends to be at the PSU/OSU game at OSU on the OSU side, then that is really a strong lean. So what is the real sequence of events here? Thanks in advance,

Question, I thought I read earlier that Parsons was taking an Official Visit to OSU for the Penn State game? If that was true, moving it up to OU may actually be good news since I think it was always assumed that Parsons was going to take an official visit to OSU at some point during the Fall anyway.
Now if his official is to OSU for the OU game and he intends to be at the PSU/OSU game at OSU on the OSU side, then that is really a strong lean. So what is the real sequence of events here? Thanks in advance,
He did an interview with Pa Preps after beating McDevitt said this week to OSU was an official. Take it for what it is worth.

He did an interview with Pa Preps after beating McDevitt said this week to OSU was an official. Take it for what it is worth.

Nothing to see here. Time to move along. Parsons, Parsons, Parsons. I've grown tired of such drudgery. Many others here as well.
If CJF wants him then I hope parson's comes to penn state. That said, I'm not confident it will work out come signing day and am afraid that if parson's does somehow end up at penn state, it may not be a great fit in the long run. I imagine that optics of losing the number 1 recruit in your back yard may have something to do with CJFs interest. If parson's was from MD or NJ, I don't think their would be as much tolerance for parsons drama.

Nothing to see here. Time to move along. Parsons, Parsons, Parsons. I've grown tired of such drudgery. Many others here as well.

I get a distinct Terrell Pryor flavor when the topic of Parsons comes up. It isn't that he isn't talented, it's just that he isn't worth the hassle with all the distractions he creates. I hope he enjoys Lincoln, Nebraska or the SEC.

Parsons says he is taking an Official Visit to OSU this weekend for the OU game not looking good for the good guys. Hope Franklin can pull Oweh.

Parsons won't be pulling trigger this weekend. He's still going to visit Bama and Nebraska at the very least and has said he won't be announcing until after the season.

Decision to visit OSU this weekend probably has more to do with the his high school being on a bye week and would seem like a good weekend to take in one of his officials....and can't get any better than the game in Columbus this weekend.

I get a distinct Terrell Pryor flavor when the topic of Parsons comes up. It isn't that he isn't talented, it's just that he isn't worth the hassle with all the distractions he creates. I hope he enjoys Lincoln, Nebraska or the SEC.

What distractions is he creating other than pretty much everything that goes along with the recruiting process of a 5 star, highly sought after kid? PSU fans need to stop taking every twist and turn so freaking personal. He committed to PSU as a 15 yr old sophomore and has since been courted by every big name program in the country. If he wants to enjoy the process, it's his right and he's earned it.

I've heard that Sandidge was USC(East) bound. If he were to visit then who knows, but until then, I wouldn't get too excited.

Hate to interrupt the crying over Parsons, but here is some actual 2018 recruiting info..... Dotson committed to UCLA. Better than him going to oh-high-ya or for Duzzy to have actually got a non-PSU-reject for his class........

https://www.roarlionsroar.com/penn-...-dotson-ucla-commitment-penn-state-ohio-state

OSU passed on Dotson in July. He camped there and things fizzled out after that and it appeared PSU cooled on him in mid July as well. I still think Enis gave a silent verbal at that time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT