6'5" 263 lbs
Class of 2018
UNDECIDED

RANK

POSITION DT 2

NATIONAL 32

STATE NC 3​

Sandidge's Mom talks to smith, spence

Four-star 2018 NC DT Rick Sandidge has a crystal ball full of South Carolina predictions, but Penn State wants him to be a Wild Dog. His mom had a seemingly excellent conversation with Terry Smith and Sean Spence today.

Ll9e3KVT_normal.jpg
Keshia Sandidge @Kesandidge

Great convo tonight with #PennState Coach's Smith and Spence!!!
1f981.png
1f981.png
1f981.png
thanks for your time!!!

Reactions: PSU-PITT/NY

Four-star 2018 NC DT Rick Sandidge has a crystal ball full of South Carolina predictions, but Penn State wants him to be a Wild Dog. His mom had a seemingly excellent conversation with Terry Smith and Sean Spence today.

Ll9e3KVT_normal.jpg

1f981.png
1f981.png
1f981.png
thanks for your time!!!
Did you see how old that tweet was....damn you are slow.;)

Reactions: TheGLOV

Ll9e3KVT_normal.jpg

1f981.png
1f981.png
1f981.png
thanks for your time!!!
WoW! What a news flash!

And the war of 1812 is over.

Way late pal.

Jack-a$$!

Reactions: nittnee
I've been wondering about Raines and if there was still interest from both parties. Thnik it would be great to add him as a future LB and steal a local player from Pitt. He has to Pitt is floundering.

Last edited:
I've been wondering about Raines and if there was still interest from both parties. Thnik it would be great to add him as a future LB and steal a local player from Pitt. Hew has to see the program is floundering.

No doubt. Walker, Oweh, and Enis would seem to have a spot. If any of these ultimately don't happen, Raines seems to be first in ( assuming other targets don't happen which you know they will).

Mrs. Sandidge Tweets out a lot of PSU stuff. BTW I've always had him on my list but he dropped all the way down to "Have to get really lucky" back in April. Sneaking in now to snag this guy would be tremendous!

Mrs. Sandidge Tweets out a lot of PSU stuff. BTW I've always had him on my list but he dropped all the way down to "Have to get really lucky" back in April. Sneaking in now to snag this guy would be tremendous!

Sounds like that would mean Oweh and the other guy are going elsewhere though. Will be interesting to get the readout after Sat. If I were LJ, I'd focus on Oweh since they probably feel good with the other guy. At one time, nobody thought they would get both along with Smith. But it seems like that is becoming more probable.

Sounds like that would mean Oweh and the other guy are going elsewhere though. Will be interesting to get the readout after Sat. If I were LJ, I'd focus on Oweh since they probably feel good with the other guy. At one time, nobody thought they would get both along with Smith. But it seems like that is becoming more probable.

Tyreke Smith has set his Penn State official visit for December 8. It's his final official visit. He will also unofficially visit Penn State on October 21.

Other OVs: OSU, Oregon, Alabama, and USC.
Could you imagine ending with Enis, Sandidge, and Smith. Holy heck!
Or Walker in there somewhere with 2 of the 3 above. I think we have a good shot at Smith, getting his last visit could be big.

Sneaking back in on Sandidge now is the type of thing that a top 5 team does!

Nothing to see here. Time to move along. Parsons, Parsons, Parsons. I've grown tired of such drudgery. Many others here as well.

Fair enough. But according to many he's the best football player in PA.

If he plays for tOSU and sacks our QB or stuffs a RB, the only way saying "he wasn't PSU material" or "CJF didn't want his drama" will make me feel good is if it happens late and we're ahead by 35.

Could you imagine ending with Enis, Sandidge, and Smith. Holy heck!
Or Walker in there somewhere with 2 of the 3 above. I think we have a good shot at Smith, getting his last visit could be big.

Sneaking back in on Sandidge now is the type of thing that a top 5 team does!

Enis, Samdidge, Smith, Raines, That guy we are not allowed to say his name, Walker, Oweh

Give me any combo of those names and it's all good

Reactions: TheGLOV and T J
Enis, Samdidge, Smith, Raines, That guy we are not allowed to say his name, Walker, Oweh

Give me any combo of those names and it's all good

All of them top talent. But I would really love to see at least 1 more top DE in the class. Smith, Oweh or Parsons...... We just need an unstoppable pass rusher to take the defense to the very top!!

All of them top talent. But I would really love to see at least 1 more top DE in the class. Smith, Oweh or Parsons...... We just need an unstoppable pass rusher to take the defense to the very top!!

I agree 1000%. The game now is either in protecting against the rush or generating the rush. Give me one of the rush guys and Walker then whoever.

I agree, but I'd prefer he not use that degree of familiarity at this point in time.

I am very confident we land 1 of the 3 (Oweh, Parsons, Smith)
If I had to predict the order of chances:
1. Jayson Oweh (Unless he were to surprisingly commit while on OV to Columbus this weekend)
2. Micah Parsons
3. Tyreke Smith

Reactions: eastcoasthoops
I am very confident we land 1 of the 3 (Oweh, Parsons, Smith)
If I had to predict the order of chances:
1. Jayson Oweh (Unless he were to surprisingly commit while on OV to Columbus this weekend)
2. Micah Parsons
3. Tyreke Smith

A poster on one of the pay sites' boards had a credible story with info that Penn State is no longer recruiting Micah Parsons. I believe him.

He apparently is quite accurate with his information.

The fact that we have walked away tells me all I need to know.

We have been on this for a long time. IF the coaches walked away from Parsons for a myriad of legitimate reasons, I would be proud. I have grave concerns about his impact on the locker-room considering many of his actions over the last 2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT