ADVERTISEMENT

2017 World Championships Thread

Question about Trackwrestling streaming: I was able to watch well in the early morning sessions yesterday and today (up to medal round) without problem. But had lots of streaming problems watching the medal matches yesterday. Did anyone have trouble watching the 1 PM streaming? I'm suspecting that a lot of people logged on and overwhelmed the system. But maybe it was just a problem on my computer. What did others of you experience for the medal round streaming yesterday?
With what you described, I'm thinking it's a bandwidth issue somewhere. However, here are a couple of other things to try. Turn your adblocker off. I found during an NCAA event that when running adblocker on Firefox, I had huge problems. Turning adblocker off helped significantly. During that same event, I changed from Firefox to Chrome, and could watch on Chrome with no issues. So, you could try that.

I think Im correct or at least close(maybe not the opening match), but I believe Burroughs either gave up the first takedown or was trailing in each match today. Guy dug deep and brought it home. HEART!

Reactions: diggerpup
With what you described, I'm thinking it's a bandwidth issue somewhere. However, here are a couple of other things to try. Turn your adblocker off. I found during an NCAA event that when running adblocker on Firefox, I had huge problems. Turning adblocker off helped significantly. During that same event, I changed from Firefox to Chrome, and could watch on Chrome with no issues. So, you could try that.
Thanks pawrestler. It's working fine today. Yesterday Chrome didn't work for me, but Internet Explorer did! Anyway, it's going fine today. Thanks!

well the wrestling world gets what they wanted RUS vs USA for the gold and the team trophy!

get your favorite adult beverage and get back in your seat. Maybe even buckle in!!

US with JR and Senior championships in Freestyle, the future is bright. Especially when you factor in that Spencer Lee , Dake and Taylor we're not there

Reactions: diggerpup
Great job by Snyder--beating the former best P4P in the world. He did what he had to, wore him down and pulled it out at the end. First USA world championship since 1995!! Way to go USA!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT