ADVERTISEMENT

2017 World Championships Thread

Just rewatched all of JBs matches it's quite an experience. The guy is a f**king tough-gritty-heart-fast-intuitive-scrambler-chess master- clutch-warrior dude. The best I've ever seen with his back to the wall ( except for maybe Snyder). The perfect leader for this team.
A friend of mine was a pro surfer whose done it all and now his kids are following in his footsteps. He had his eldest with him in Hawaii to get used to the conditions. They were looking at 20 foot pipeline ( read giant man eating wave). His son was saying "dad let's go out, lets go out" my friend said " not today son not today". Watching JB win the finals I felt like Mark Hall will get his turn but "not today son not today"

Reactions: dunkej01
Yeah. These UFC guys have a ton of heart and fight through pain and fatigue. Wished the referee gave him more time to do just that.

Yeah I wish they let it go. Connor is a nut but if his early strategy was to piss $ off to get him to come out throwing a ton of punches his corner didnt really do their homework. I think the body shots started taking affect and in the end the better boxer (not better fighter) won.

boxing is a great sport and a great event to get into as a fan. I hope they find some guys to get us back to the hey day of boxing, cause last night was fun as a get together with friends.

on to the LLWS championship today and rest up for saturdays opener

B.S. that UWW appears to not allow the Snyder/Sandalev facebook video to be shared on other sites. Not the way to grow the fan base in my opinion.

Has anyone found a way to do it? I'd like to share this on a few forums I'm a member of and haven't had any luck so far.

Yeah I wish they let it go. Connor is a nut but if his early strategy was to piss $ off to get him to come out throwing a ton of punches his corner didnt really do their homework. I think the body shots started taking affect and in the end the better boxer (not better fighter) won.

boxing is a great sport and a great event to get into as a fan. I hope they find some guys to get us back to the hey day of boxing, cause last night was fun as a get together with friends.

on to the LLWS championship today and rest up for saturdays opener
Agree with everything you say. Yeah, boxing holds a special place in my heart. It was the one sport growing up me and the old man could get into together A lot of memories watching the big fights with him. Then after I got older and had my first child, she would sit and watch the fights with me just like I did with my dad. Now that she's grown and moved away it's a sport that brings us together. Every big fight I expect a call from her asking me to order it so she can come visit and hang out. Lol. It's weird though, my son has no interest in it at all with the exception of last nights fight. It was the first one that he wanted to join me and his sister.

Looking for a way to post a direct link to this video on a non-facebook site. Not go to a site that I have to scroll down and find the video.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but when I copy the URL for this match and try to paste it into a thread on a forum, it says the privacy setting are set to disallow this.
well hell, if they want to watch it, scrolling down isn't that difficult. I would imagine UWW has protected it, and the options are limited

well hell, if they want to watch it, scrolling down isn't that difficult. I would imagine UWW has protected it, and the options are limited

Yes, that's what I think UWW did. My point is I'm trying to post this video in a non-wrestling forum and DON'T expect many will scroll down to find it. Was hoping to just embed it so more people would watch and to hopefully attract more fans to the sport. Oh, well.

Reactions: CowboyUp61
Who beat Chamizo at Rio and how? He made James Green look like a chump- and Green is definitely not a chump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT