ADVERTISEMENT

Psugo823

Aug 17, 2021
So it's Steen for the rest of the year? Possibly a portal option? What is the best way?

So it's Steen for the rest of the year? Possibly a portal option? What is the best way?
I am not sure there is a "Best Way" this year. Drew was a graduate student who decided he wanted one last shot. It appears weight got him at the end of the year. Very few portal transfers ( of Starters ) at the semester break. That could change this year but I would not bet on it. I believe it is Steen for this season

Last edited:
I'd go with Steen unless a rare gift enters the portal and wants Penn State bad. Even then I'd waffle unless the lineup suffers some injuries.

FWIW, as someone who watched Noto all last year, I think he's a podium guy this year. Not an ideal first match of the season for Steen.
As tough an opener as possible...outside of the obvious 3 or 4 guys at the top.

So some new kid jitters for Stein mixed with a pretty rough first match opponet. I think he will be fine and get better and improve little by little.

Reactions: creamery freak
With transfers…

- There’s an exception for graduates
- There’s an exception for non-scholarship athletes
- There’s an exception for moving down a division
- And, now, there’s a one-time exception regardless of reason

I think you get to play each once. (I might be wrong on that.). I assume the rules are different since Suriano. As for Betancourt, does anyone actually know the circumstances?

Reactions: hlstone
With transfers…

- There’s an exception for graduates
- There’s an exception for non-scholarship athletes
- There’s an exception for moving down a division
- And, now, there’s a one-time exception regardless of reason

I think you get to play each once. (I might be wrong on that.). I assume the rules are different since Suriano. As for Betancourt, does anyone actually know the circumstances?
Aside from the fact that OSU sucks?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT