ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions.

A **real** paid Iowa hater would find a way to siphon off Nicolls' rent money.
I’m hearing rumors Bob might have had an epiphany and is willing to sponsor some of our guys this year.

ZIi64IDKOZvV.jpg

Irony: My wife and I are looking at buying a small piece of land in the Arkansas River valley and were thinking about Salida. But then I remembered that the closest mountain to ski (Monarch) was owned by Bob Nicolls and, well, I had to steer us further up the valley. Vail Resorts is not exactly high on my list of great companies but at least my money won't go to Slumlord Supreme.

Irony: My wife and I are looking at buying a small piece of land in the Arkansas River valley and were thinking about Salida. But then I remembered that the closest mountain to ski (Monarch) was owned by Bob Nicolls and, well, I had to steer us further up the valley. Vail Resorts is not exactly high on my list of great companies but at least my money won't go to Slumlord Supreme.
Salida is incredible. I grew up in Gunnison and the Vail valley. Beautiful area to live. Monarch sucks though

Salida is incredible. I grew up in Gunnison and the Vail valley. Beautiful area to live. Monarch sucks though
Blew out a tire this summer on a late Sunday afternoon, approximately 1/2 way between Ouray and Silverton. Full failure, no spare, repair kit useless. Fortunately it was where there was a pull off. I had no service, wife managed one bar. Managed to get a hold of a shop in Silverton with a used that fit. So he drove up, took tire off, went to shop and put replacement on rim, and brought it back. Like a four hour process.

Anywho, Ouray to Durango my favorite spots in CO. Funnel cake shop guy in Silverton said they set off controlled avalanches with howitzer. Would love to see that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT