ADVERTISEMENT

You Go Reilly Gains

I'm sorry but if you support biological men playing women's sports then just turn your man card in right now. You are cucked, tucked, or whatever they call beta males these days. Plus, you have a case of not being able to think critically, rationally, or honestly.
Don't be sorry. These people are delusional and have no ability to think rationally.

She has damages. It's mind blowing this happened.
Looking back on how hard my daughter had to work just to qualify for PA AAA states in pole vaulting. Boys that didn't place as districts were going higher than girls placing at state championships.
I want to see a male compete in women's ncaa wrestling. How far are they going to push it ? This 1 single issue makes me never vote for a Democrat ever.

She has damages. It's mind blowing this happened.
Looking back on how hard my daughter had to work just to qualify for PA AAA states in pole vaulting. Boys that didn't place as districts were going higher than girls placing at state championships.
I want to see a male compete in women's ncaa wrestling. How far are they going to push it ? This 1 single issue makes me never vote for a Democrat ever.
In cross country, an average male runner is the state champ when comparing their times to the females.

This whole thing is just weird. The people in power had a moral panic and decided they were going to let biological males play in female sports despite there not being any kind of reason it should be that way and despite not making an argument in favor of it. They just decided, "We're doing this, you cannot stop it and you must accept it." Now we're a few years in and the public is not accepting it and they still haven't made an argument about why it should be that way. They're just pushing harder and harder and harder for it to be accepted by the public at large and meanwhile the public at large simply isn't buying it.

This whole thing is just weird. The people in power had a moral panic and decided they were going to let biological males play in female sports despite there not being any kind of reason it should be that way and despite not making an argument in favor of it. They just decided, "We're doing this, you cannot stop it and you must accept it." Now we're a few years in and the public is not accepting it and they still haven't made an argument about why it should be that way. They're just pushing harder and harder and harder for it to be accepted by the public at large and meanwhile the public at large simply isn't buying it.
You have just explained the success that the Nazi's had in convincing Germans that have millions of people needed to die for them to be a glorious country. Once you convince people to hate they will believe anything.
The Democrat party is a hate club. We are surely a fascist Oligarchy.
Thankfully the best majority of Americans seem to have rejected men in women sports.

"USA Powerlifting did not exclude JayCee Cooper because of her gender identity," the organization's lead attorney Ansis V. Viksnins told Fox News Digital in a statement. "USA Powerlifting excluded her from competing in the women’s division because of her physiology: she enjoys strength advantages over other women because she went through puberty as a man."

"Maintaining separate categories based on sex, age, and weight is necessary so that similarly situated athletes have fair opportunities of success," the statement continued. "Scientific studies show that athletes who have gone through male puberty enjoy a large strength advantage over athletes who go through puberty as a female. The scientific studies also show that suppressing testosterone only reduces the strength advantage by a very minimal amount. Because powerlifting is a strength sport, the strength differences between competitors are significant. Excluding male to female transgender powerlifters from the women’s division is necessary to maintain fairness and integrity in the sport."
"USAPL has satisfied its burden to produce evidence of a legitimate, nondiscriminatory reason. Cooper’s female gender identity co-exists with her male physiology," the opinion stated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT