ADVERTISEMENT

You Go Reilly Gains

This is such an embarrassment. I know Riley she swam on a local team and still see her working out at my gym.

Her platform is supported by more than 50% of the US yet it is considered too controversial for PSU Administration. What an F'n Joke PSU Leadership Is.

This is such an embarrassment. I know Riley she swam on a local team and still see her working out at my gym.

Her platform is supported by more than 50% of the US yet it is considered too controversial for PSU Administration. What an F'n Joke PSU Leadership Is.
It's mindboggling that she isn't supported by 100% of the US. The only way that this inanity is going to stop is for biological females to refuse to compete in any races, etc., against biological males. Can you really have a race if nobody shows up? In the alternative, maybe schools just should start to field teams, like women's hoops, with all biological males, and have them play against teams like UConn women's hoops; maybe it would be fun seeing UConn lose by a 100 points in a game like that.

No need to be inclusive if they are not on your side. Neeli is a hypocritical bigot. May no act of ours bring shame.

Really, do you expect anything different from a panderer like this President? I certainly don't.

Like I've said before, stop donating money, and maybe the gravy train will stop and some sanity will return.

I'm actually amzed that PSU has a relatively successful athletic program when it has been led so incompetently for so many years.

No need to be inclusive if they are not on your side. Neeli is a hypocritical bigot. May no act of ours bring shame.

its a good video, honestly. I guess the concern is that Riley's visit was canceled? I'd have to know why.

The problem is that there is a line between "free speech" and "speech designed to hurt people". We saw this during COVID when those in power wrongfully used the latter to suppress points of view that ended up being, at least partially, correct. By listening to those dissenting voices, we may have been able to course correct earlier and save lives.

As we move to trans genderism, meaning we no longer have two classifications of gender, we have to chart a course. I have no problem with Trans people competing. But then we no longer really have an enforceable Title IX in terms of equal opportunities for men and women. Under this definition, being a man or woman is simply what you say you are. We all know universities offer my scholarships for women because football takes up so many scholarships (that are self-funded) the universities have to make up sports to even it out. Recently, we saw Hollywood types getting into great schools with scholarships for rowing when the gal never competitively rowed in her life. I know of girls that were offered scholarships just to sit on the bench to even our 'ships.

There is an easy solution to this. Simply offer "open" competitions. Gender is not an issue. If you want to compete in swimming or golf or basketball, there is the team, period. Oops, well, that probably won't be acceptable. So then you have to offer an "open" league and a physical gender league for those born as women. If not, you'll soon be back to having just one league of men and women.

I don't know why this controversy is controversial. Of course, we need to talk about this and chart a path that works for 99% of people.

Really, do you expect anything different from a panderer like this President? I certainly don't.

Like I've said before, stop donating money, and maybe the gravy train will stop and some sanity will return.

I'm actually amzed that PSU has a relatively successful athletic program when it has been led so incompetently for so many years.
Exactly. And her proffered excuses were so much BS that I went looking for my hip waders.

It's mindboggling that she isn't supported by 100% of the US. The only way that this inanity is going to stop is for biological females to refuse to compete in any races, etc., against biological males. Can you really have a race if nobody shows up? In the alternative, maybe schools just should start to field teams, like women's hoops, with all biological males, and have them play against teams like UConn women's hoops; maybe it would be fun seeing UConn lose by a 100 points in a game like that.
This is what I am saying as well. For the movement to work it has to actually hurt something that seems bigger. I like swimming but lets be honest, swimming is a predominantly white sport so technically nobody really cares.

Field an all male team to beat a team like LSU womens hoops and watch heads roll. Kind of like nobody having a problem with the border until the people started to get shipped to areas other than Texas.

I listen to news/talk radio out of Houston (Walton & Johnson) and it was on that station.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Has anyone ever met someone that has actually said, "I really think it is ok for biological men compete on the same level as women".
Yes, I have. To them, it’s about “fairness and opportunity for their children”.
My reply, sometimes we forfeit certain opportunities when we CHOOSE to take certain paths. And yes, I said choose.

Last edited:
This is what I am saying as well. For the movement to work it has to actually hurt something that seems bigger. I like swimming but lets be honest, swimming is a predominantly white sport so technically nobody really cares.

Field an all male team to beat a team like LSU womens hoops and watch heads roll. Kind of like nobody having a problem with the border until the people started to get shipped to areas other than Texas.
I cannot wait until something like that happens because it's going to take one absurdity like that to end the absurdity that created it. And you can bet that if it happens, all of the cowardly and hypocritical champions of female sports, most of whom are females themselves, who have failed to support Gaines and others will come out vehemently against a team of males playing a team of females in women's hoops.

People supporting gender equality must be tying themselves up in knots when gender now is considered fluid - who is equal to whom? and is Title IX now gone? The soccer mom's whose daughters are going to lose out on scholly's are going to be pissed.

There has been responses from Penn State. Let me dig them up

Basically the university said this morning that Gaines's appearance was cancelled as an indoor event because the necessary documentation was not produced in time.

However, it's apparently being rescheduled as an outdoor event, and the university is pledging to cooperate in helping to arrange that and make it a safe experience.

Yes I have. To them, it’s about “fairness and opportunity for their children”.
My reply, sometimes we forfeit certain opportunities when we CHOOSE to take certain paths. And yes, I said choose.
This mostly destructive phenomenon and fad has exploded in recent years because you now have enablers who are taking advantage of kids whose mental and physical development is not complete, and are conning them into deciding to do things to their bodies that many of them will come to regret and which cannot be reversed.

It's just a microsm of behavior that happens in a dying and decaying society, similar to the behavior that led to the destruction of the Roman Empire when hedonism and other self-destructive behavior ruled the day.

People supporting gender equality must be tying themselves up in knots when gender now is considered fluid - who is equal to whom? and is Title IX now gone? The soccer mom's whose daughters are going to lose out on scholly's are going to be pissed.
it is easy. Think about multiplying with negatives.

• a positive times a positive is a positive (if you are physically a gender and recognize as that gender you are that gender)
  • a negative times a positive is negative (if you are physically one but recognized as the other, you are the other gender)
  • A negative times a negative is a positive (if you are physically one, but recognize as the other, but still are attracted to the other gender [physical or by recognition] you are that gender.
the problem comes in when we see that we've always recognized a woman to be a physical woman. In the new world order, you can be physically one thing but not the other. What sports and title IX categories do these people fit into? None. They typically can't compete in the men's sports (which are really just "open" and no longer "men's"). So they try to compete in woman's sports. However, a physical male has certain physical benefits over a physical female. Just as someone who is 6-6 has a better chance of being a good basketball player than someone who is 5-6.

giphy.gif

Translation: The administration is legally prohibited from barring people with ideas different from theirs from campus. It is not legally prohibited, or at least thinks it isn't legally prohibited, from calling such people names, letting them know they aren't really welcome, just not barred under fear of adverse legal consequences; and encourages the students to do the same. If you are a student or alumnus who doesn't share the administration's ideas, views and dogmas, well, you know where you stand. I miss the old ACLU and the old PSU.

Last edited:
I cannot wait until something like that happens because it's going to take one absurdity like that to end the absurdity that created it. And you can bet that if it happens, all of the cowardly and hypocritical champions of female sports, most of whom are females themselves, who have failed to support Gaines and others will come out vehemently against a team of males playing a team of females in women's hoops.
Start with USA WSOC National Team. Would love for some of them to lose their spot to a biological male.

it is easy. Think about multiplying with negatives.

• a positive times a positive is a positive (if you are physically a gender and recognize as that gender you are that gender)
  • a negative times a positive is negative (if you are physically one but recognized as the other, you are the other gender)
  • A negative times a negative is a positive (if you are physically one, but recognize as the other, but still are attracted to the other gender [physical or by recognition] you are that gender.
the problem comes in when we see that we've always recognized a woman to be a physical woman. In the new world order, you can be physically one thing but not the other. What sports and title IX categories do these people fit into? None. They typically can't compete in the men's sports (which are really just "open" and no longer "men's"). So they try to compete in woman's sports. However, a physical male has certain physical benefits over a physical female. Just as someone who is 6-6 has a better chance of being a good basketball player than someone who is 5-6.

giphy.gif
There is no pure biological demarcation between men and women for professionals that study all the anomalies that exist in our species. Simply put the Term 'Bull Dyke' was in use centuries ago for a reason. Nonetheless, methods that convert some features of grown adult males into borderline culturally accepted female forms does not change what nature has constructed over decades.

The Olympic committee has tested the soviet women for decades and kept supposed female athletes from competition. But what all should be tested? Should we ban XYY men from competing with mere normal XY men?

Nonetheless and given the many complexities in sexual biological classification some norms and standards need to be established to accommodate sports competition fairness, I suppose.

I favor multi sex sports competitions until God cleans up the genetic mess he left us half wits to stew over. But that will never happen. Nor will PSU leadership show courage, sense and true leadership qualities in our lifetimes no matter...if ever.

But it would be interesting to know why the cancellation and if it will be rescheduled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
There is no pure biological demarcation between men and women for professionals that study all the anomalies that exist in our species. Simply put the Term 'Bull Dyke' was in use centuries ago for a reason. Nonetheless, methods that convert some features of grown adult males into borderline culturally accepted female forms does not change what nature has constructed over decades.

The Olympic committee has tested the soviet women for decades and kept supposed female athletes from competition. But what all should be tested? Should we ban XYY men from competing with mere normal XY men?

Nonetheless and given the many complexities in sexual biological classification some norms and standards need to be established to accommodate sports competition fairness, I suppose.

I favor multi sex sports competitions until God cleans up the genetic mess he left us half wits to stew over. But that will never happen. Nor will PSU leadership show courage, sense and true leadership qualities in our lifetimes.

But it would be interesting to know why the cancellation and if it will be rescheduled.
Easy Peasy.

An "Open" league where anyone can compete

A "Biological Female" league where you had to be born as a biological female.

we can have handicapped leagues, performance-enhanced drug leagues (WWF), people over 50, short people, fat people, tall people, and so on and so forth. But we can't decide that anyone who starts a league should be paid the same or get the same 'ships.

I favor multi sex sports competitions until God cleans up the genetic mess he left us half wits to stew over. But that will never happen. Nor will PSU leadership show courage, sense and true leadership qualities in our lifetimes.

XX and XY clown

You are going way to in depth on your thought process:

It is as simple as:

If you were born with a D89k then you play with men.

If you weren't you play with women

Reactions: PSUPride1

Have sent $$$ to Riley, believe it is the Leadership Foundation, another reason nothing to PSU other than a brick for granddaughters' graduation.

Has anyone ever met someone that has actually said, "I really think it is ok for biological men compete on the same level as women".
Add this to the comment of biological males kicking UConn's women by 100 points and understand that just because you are male, and are a decent basketball player, it doesn't automatically mean you can "beat" the women.

I was a skinny 3 starter on an Open IM Basketball Final 4 team my senior year at University Park. Used to play in a Professor Pick up game in Rec Hall during lunch when the PSU women's team would be warming up. Often they would play- and get the better of me and most of the "males" out there.

I agree w Obli- whatever the old definitions were for just about everything- are changing. Male/Female, Facts/Alternative Facts, Truth/Lies, Hero/Villian. We all are plugged into whatever side we choose on whatever issue we are talking about and then filter it via our paradigm. Not many are open to discussion, compromise or change (unless of course it is their opinion which they think everyone else should accommodate.)

Personally- I have no idea how this Transgender landscape will alter collegiate athletics- I also have no faith that the NCAA can manage it. Like the South African murderer with the springs for legs that "won" an Olympic medal....is that REALLY "winning?" There are bigger fish for us to fry in my mind- but cannot disagree with either position. Trans athletes should be able to compete somewhere/ somehow and biologically female gendered athletes should have a level playing field. Where the two intersect? Unfortunately probably courts will decide....and nobody will be happy.

Add this to the comment of biological males kicking UConn's women by 100 points and understand that just because you are male, and are a decent basketball player, it doesn't automatically mean you can "beat" the women.

I was a skinny 3 starter on an Open IM Basketball Final 4 team my senior year at University Park. Used to play in a Professor Pick up game in Rec Hall during lunch when the PSU women's team would be warming up. Often they would play- and get the better of me and most of the "males" out there.

I agree w Obli- whatever the old definitions were for just about everything- are changing. Male/Female, Facts/Alternative Facts, Truth/Lies, Hero/Villian. We all are plugged into whatever side we choose on whatever issue we are talking about and then filter it via our paradigm. Not many are open to discussion, compromise or change (unless of course it is their opinion which they think everyone else should accommodate.)

Personally- I have no idea how this Transgender landscape will alter collegiate athletics- I also have no faith that the NCAA can manage it. Like the South African murderer with the springs for legs that "won" an Olympic medal....is that REALLY "winning?" There are bigger fish for us to fry in my mind- but cannot disagree with either position. Trans athletes should be able to compete somewhere/ somehow and biologically female gendered athletes should have a level playing field. Where the two intersect? Unfortunately probably courts will decide....and nobody will be happy.
well, here's the deal.

A long time ago we had sports. Women had some but very little. So this was deemed bad for women's development in a competitive world. So we created women's sports. Few cared except the women and their parents so it was underfunded. So we created Title IX, partially, so that women would have similar opportunities: separate, but equal.

Then society decided that people could recognize as a gender other than the ones they were born with. So that creates, really, a neverending panacea of sports categories. And, fact is, we have sports for man, women, handicapped, and others (short people basketball and old people golf for example).

Of course, anyone can get together and play a sport anytime they want. The issue really is MONEY! We recently saw the USW Soccer team successfully sue for equal pay to men even though the men make more TV and ad revenue. People saw this and said, "why not me?" So now we have this neverending continuum of different people wanting to have access to, or their own league and with funding.

The door has been opened. We'll have to agree on what categories get funded. That may be men and women at birth. The could be leagues by sex, gender, affiliated gender, race, size, age, and religion. Is sports protected by the constitution?

Easy Peasy.

An "Open" league where anyone can compete

A "Biological Female" league where you had to be born as a biological female.

we can have handicapped leagues, performance-enhanced drug leagues (WWF), people over 50, short people, fat people, tall people, and so on and so forth. But we can't decide that anyone who starts a league should be paid the same or get the same 'ships.
Yep, create an "open" division and this is where biological males who identify as females can compete. And biological females who identify as males can compete in this division also and that way they are not boatraced by the biological males in a cross country race for example.

The best "female" HS cross country runner in my state is ....wait for it...a biological male who identifies as a female. What do you know.

Sorry...Captain Intramurals is on the scene.

I am sure that you went as hard as you could when they got the better of you. Hard fouls, hand checks, huge box outs, running through screens. Yeah, no, I didn't think so. If you did then quite frankly you weren't very good or physical of a player and deserved that they got the best of you.

Sorry...Captain Intramurals is on the scene.

I am sure that you went as hard as you could when they got the better of you. Hard fouls, hand checks, huge box outs, running through screens. Yeah, no, I didn't think so. If you did then quite frankly you weren't very good or physical of a player and deserved that they got the best of you.
I love women's sports and think it is great for them to get more competitive experience as they go through prep and get into the real world. But women simply cannot compete against men.

here is a video of the first female college football player, a kicker, in her debut.

So we have a school president labeling someone a bigot who wants to speak publicly about what God designed.

"May no act of ours bring shame". She should really meditate about that lyric because she just did. A complete and utter embarrassment.

I did cease all donations to PSU back when they jumped on the ESG bandwagon for the endowment fund. They will never get another penny from me. I encourage others to do the same. They silent majority doesn't realize how much power we have - we just need to use it.

So we have a school president labeling someone a bigot who wants to speak publicly about what God designed.

"May no act of ours bring shame". She should really meditate about that lyric because she just did. A complete and utter embarrassment.
Our president didn't call her a bigot.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT