ADVERTISEMENT

You Go Reilly Gains

The article embedded in interrobang's post just above has a 20 min video which is a review of a podcast called "What is a woman". Matt Walsh, very good and popular youtuber, reviews one of the doctor's interviewed that was a large part of the referenced podcast, and is one of the two doctor's being sued. It's well worth listening to. Oh, as a warning, there are two 1-minute commercials embedded within which are done by Matt Walsh.

Here is a link to that video.

Unbelievable. Except it is happening.

wa1ttn2jzs7y.gif

wa1ttn2jzs7y.gif
About time women stood up. Sadly, the women of the Penn swim team were told to shut up and it was implied their scholarships were in jeopardy if they refused to compete.

wa1ttn2jzs7y.gif
The fact that they have transgender women at 200 lbs squaring off against a 135lb female is beyond ludicrous. When you get into sports that are physical like this it enters a whole new territory of safety concerns.

All these sports organizations need to adopt the Texas high school methodology....whatever it says on your birth certificate that is the gender you compete against.

Penn's swimming team gives scholarships?
Although Penn doesn't technically give swimming scholarships, I bet they do so in spirit. They have more money than God so they can offer a free or cheap ride to whomever they want. If they want an athlete they likely just admit them to the school and give them a free ride. It's not labeled "athletic scholarship" but de facto it is one.

Like a previous poster posted, the schools often give ‘academic’ schollies for preferred athletes.
Yep, one of my baseball players is a freshman there right now. Now he is a very good student and obviously worthy of getting into the school, but let’s just say that his amount of academic scholarship money doesn’t quite correlate with his GPA and test scores.

At a time when the NCAA faces backlash for suppressing women’s achievements, NCAA President Charlie Baker made a blockbuster admission buried on page 18 of a recent letter to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee: "The NCAA has never studied the harm of its policy allowing males identifying as women to participate and compete on women’s teams." Not ever.

Why ask the question when you already know the answer?

At a time when the NCAA faces backlash for suppressing women’s achievements, NCAA President Charlie Baker made a blockbuster admission buried on page 18 of a recent letter to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee: "The NCAA has never studied the harm of its policy allowing males identifying as women to participate and compete on women’s teams." Not ever.

Why ask the question when you already know the answer?
The harm is plainly evident to any thinking individual. Another harmful dereliction of duty to protect athletes by the NCAA is this ridiculous Covid scenario where 26 year old men are allowed to compete in wrestling, football, hockey and the like with 18 year old boys.

well, here's the deal.

A long time ago we had sports. Women had some but very little. So this was deemed bad for women's development in a competitive world. So we created women's sports. Few cared except the women and their parents so it was underfunded. So we created Title IX, partially, so that women would have similar opportunities: separate, but equal.

Then society decided that people could recognize as a gender other than the ones they were born with. So that creates, really, a neverending panacea of sports categories. And, fact is, we have sports for man, women, handicapped, and others (short people basketball and old people golf for example).

Of course, anyone can get together and play a sport anytime they want. The issue really is MONEY! We recently saw the USW Soccer team successfully sue for equal pay to men even though the men make more TV and ad revenue. People saw this and said, "why not me?" So now we have this neverending continuum of different people wanting to have access to, or their own league and with funding.

The door has been opened. We'll have to agree on what categories get funded. That may be men and women at birth. The could be leagues by sex, gender, affiliated gender, race, size, age, and religion. Is sports protected by the constitution?

So, how does that court enforce separate, but equal?

Saw a guy with a sign in SC tonight that read “removing your dick doesn’t make you a woman. It just makes you a dick!”

Just makes the saying, bird in hand is worth two in the bush, funnier.

So, how does that court enforce separate, but equal?
You ask a great question and that is why this hasn't easily been resolved. The easy answer is to determine it by biological sex at birth. This would not be fair to the 1 or 2% that don't fall into the M/F category. But if we manage to the exception and not the rule, we do more harm than good overall. It is like the COVID shot. Does it do some good? Yep. Does it do some harm? Yep, like all medications it can have side effects. So what do you do?

My little community spent millions in the last two years a) putting in curbs for people that are visually challenged (we don't have any in my area) and b) took out car lanes to add bicycle lanes. we live in NE Ohio where nobody is riding bikes from Nov to April. So one has to ask, I see the value but is this the best use of our limited resources?

BTW, happy national women month to Medea and Mrs (MS?) Doubtfire.

giphy.gif

168407.gif

You ask a great question and that is why this hasn't easily been resolved. The easy answer is to determine it by biological sex at birth. This would not be fair to the 1 or 2% that don't fall into the M/F category. But if we manage to the exception and not the rule, we do more harm than good overall. It is like the COVID shot. Does it do some good? Yep. Does it do some harm? Yep, like all medications it can have side effects. So what do you do?

My little community spent millions in the last two years a) putting in curbs for people that are visually challenged (we don't have any in my area) and b) took out car lanes to add bicycle lanes. we live in NE Ohio where nobody is riding bikes from Nov to April. So one has to ask, I see the value but is this the best use of our limited resources?

BTW, happy national women month to Medea and Mrs (MS?) Doubtfire.

giphy.gif

168407.gif
Pardon my ignorance Obli, but what do you mean when you say..."This would not be fair to the 1 or 2% that don't fall into the M/F category." Are you referring to the cases at birth where for example the external organs are one gender but internal organs or hormones could be the other or don't align with the external organs? I looked up "ambiguous genitalia" and it occurs in 1 out of 5,000 births that is .02% or I think that is 2 one hundredths of a percent.

Pardon my ignorance Obli, but what do you mean when you say..."This would not be fair to the 1 or 2% that don't fall into the M/F category." Are you referring to the cases at birth where for example the external organs are one gender but internal organs or hormones could be the other or don't align with the external organs? I looked up "ambiguous genitalia" and it occurs in 1 out of 5,000 births that is .02% or I think that is 2 one hundredths of a percent.
I was thinking of those people who may want to cross over and compete in other gender sports categories. In my mind, the easy adjustment is to make an "open" category and a "women's" category. A "woman" is denoted at birth based on X or Y chromes.

I was thinking of those people who may want to cross over and compete in other gender sports categories. In my mind, the easy adjustment is to make an "open" category and a "women's" category. A "woman" is denoted at birth based on X or Y chromes.
Yes you can create an open category. I am fairly certain though that the people that want to switch genders from their birth gender don't want to do that. For example, the biological male who now identifies as a female wants to compete in the female category not an open category. Incredibly and unfortunately there are people that support them doing this.

Reactions: RickinDayton
Yes you can create an open category. I am fairly certain though that the people that want to switch genders from their birth gender don't want to do that. For example, the biological male who now identifies as a female wants to compete in the female category not an open category. Incredibly and unfortunately there are people that support them doing this.
I understand. the problem is, that isn't fair to biological women who will be, frankly, eliminated. If Title IX scholarships count as "women", every dude who wants a free $300,000 education will be playing box lacrosse.

It is an incredibly small percentage, separate issue in my mind, and should not be in the conversation or legislative considetation regarding biological males participating in female sports. Biological males have a clear competitive advantage and are taking opportunities from female athletes. Too many women and parents who oppose this incursion are intimidated by a very loud minority, emboldened by complicit members of the media and politicians who are "carrying the water" of this mixture of athletes.

Reactions: 91Joe95
That is effectively what we had up until five years ago. Only biological woman could compete against biological women. And the other category was open and if a woman was good enough to compete with biological men in it then people would clamor for it and it would be good TV ratings.

Women should sit down shut up and if the protest 'grab em by the Pu$$y' till they go back to the kitchen and service men any time and way men want it. It was God's plan.

God is on the side of the NCAA

Last edited:
It is an incredibly small percentage, separate issue in my mind, and should not be in the conversation or legislative considetation regarding biological males participating in female sports. Biological males have a clear competitive advantage and are taking opportunities from female athletes. Too many women and parents who oppose this incursion are intimidated by a very loud minority, emboldened by complicit members of the media and politicians who are "carrying the water" of this mixture of athletes.
Yeah the issue of "we are not sure what gender you are when you are born" is a tiny, tiny fraction of all births. Completely removed from the issue of a clear biological male who decides when their aged 8, 10, 12 whatever that they want to be a female and compete with females.

The problem is that there are loud mouths out there that want to brand you as a insensitive jerk or a moron or a racist or whatever if you don't cowtail to this nonsensical approach of allowing biological males to compete with females. The same people that if you said Thomas Jefferson did great things for the United States of America they would disagree and just say he was a racist pig.

You ask a great question, and that is why this hasn't easily been resolved. The easy answer is to determine it by biological sex at birth. This would not be fair to the 1 or 2% that don't fall into the M/F category. But if we manage to the exception and not the rule, we do more harm than good overall. It is like the COVID shot. Does it do some good? Yep. Does it do some harm? Yep, like all medications, it can have side effects. So what do you do?

My little community spent millions in the last two years a) putting in curbs for people that are visually challenged (we don't have any in my area) and b) took out car lanes to add bicycle lanes. we live in NE Ohio where nobody is riding bikes from Nov to April. So one has to ask, I see the value, but is this the best use of our limited resources?

BTW, happy national women month to Medea and Mrs. (MS?) Doubtfire.

giphy.gif

168407.gif
People who are xxy are often smaller and less muscular. There is a wide range. Some are 10-90% more masculine or feminine. Genetilia for male xxy are usually smaller. This limits tetesterone and development of male secondary traits.
What you are seeing is not xxy males. You are seeing fully males masquerading as women. Even more ridiculous is that the NCAA allows them to play at all, let alone not requiring them to cut off their genetilia. How can anyone explain how strongly Biden, the media and most dems are supporting this. They show a complete lack of common sense. They stand against the vast majority of Americans.

Yeah the issue of "we are not sure what gender you are when you are born" is a tiny, tiny fraction of all births. Completely removed from the issue of a clear biological male who decides when their aged 8, 10, 12 whatever that they want to be a female and compete with females.

The problem is that there are loud mouths out there that want to brand you as a insensitive jerk or a moron or a racist or whatever if you don't cowtail to this nonsensical approach of allowing biological males to compete with females. The same people that if you said Thomas Jefferson did great things for the United States of America they would disagree and just say he was a racist pig.
Bwahahaha...mens sports carry the load. Women should have to pay their own way. NIL dictates this. Transgenders like Women by birth should have their own league which also pays for itself or folds. Watching women's basketball is like having ones eyes gouged out.

That is effectively what we had up until five years ago. Only biological woman could compete against biological women. And the other category was open and if a woman was good enough to compete with biological men in it then people would clamor for it and it would be good TV ratings.

The system worked fairly for both sexes. Then a bunch of crazies decided to break it. With one fell swoop the NCAA destroyed Title IX. The people lined up behind that effort are the same who claim to support women. It boggles the mind.

Really, do you expect anything different from a panderer like this President? I certainly don't.

Like I've said before, stop donating money, and maybe the gravy train will stop and some sanity will return.

I'm actually amzed that PSU has a relatively successful athletic program when it has been led so incompetently for so many years.
Exactly. These people are hypocritical, nasty turds. Penn State hasn't had a leader worth shit in a long time. These people are maniacs and unless you go along with their sick, twisted views - you're no.good.

Good grief, how does such a person become the President of a major University?
LMAOROFL "it depends on the context" comes to mind. What an amoral pig!
AND, why should the 1st amendment have to be explained to college students. Add condescending butthead to her honoraies.

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13
Good grief, how does such a person become the President of a major University?

I hate to tell you this, but nearly every major university has someone like this in power. Diversity of thought is not something American academia tolerates. Follow the science… unless it’s biology then shut up you bigot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT