ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Willie - if you're lurking

You can say what you want Willie, I know what myself and the 2 guys with me saw. You were cheering and hooping with the PSU guys behind you on several occasions when Iowa guys would lose. I wasn't close enough to hear what was being said but I suppose they were cheering the losses and you were pro Iowa all the way.

everyone knows that i'm close to the evans family.

and no one cheers on press row. that's a flat out lie. everyone is very conscientious about it. not to mention, the psu section that year was on the complete opposite side of the arena from press row.

keep making more stuff up.

Last edited:
Jason was like the momma lioness doing the dirty work stalking, baiting and hunting til she got what she was after. All along Willie and CP were the little cubs hiding in the bush. As soon as the kill was over they came flying in to clean up the scraps.

Really good stuff fellas!

right. because we waited for his phantom example for a week. and when it came, we shouldn't respond. sound logic.:rolleyes:

everyone knows that i'm close to the evans family.

and no one cheers on press row. that's a flat out lie. everyone is very conscientious about it. not to mention, the psu section that year was on the complete opposite side of the arena from press row.

keep making more stuff up.

I know exactly where the PSU section was. Across the arena from us. There were 10 or 12 PSU fans sitting right behind you.

Keep lying through your teeth.

Tom, looks like time to lock down this
Dumpster-Fire.jpg

Reactions: lockhavenlion3
Tom, looks like time to lock down this
Dumpster-Fire.jpg

Disagree. This is HIGHLY entertaining...

WEH8ST8HAWK now has probably the three most recognizable members of the US wrestling media calling him out for making crap up, pretty much stuck both feet in his mouth by citing the worst example he could have as his evidence of Willie being anti-Iowa (the Evans-Perry match) and is STILL hanging on and trying to salvage something out of this thread.

It doesn't get much better than this - even on the HR, lol.

Disagree. This is HIGHLY entertaining...

WEH8ST8HAWK now has probably the three most recognizable members of the US wrestling media calling him out for making crap up, pretty much stuck both feet in his mouth by citing the worst example he could have as his evidence of Willie being anti-Iowa (the Evans-Perry match) and is STILL hanging on and trying to salvage something out of this thread.

It doesn't get much better than this - even on the HR, lol.
don't agree. every response just incites this moron to continue his bs. this thread has far exceeded it's shelf life.

Reactions: LHavenlion and dnit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT