ADVERTISEMENT

Van Ness

The year is 2035.

PSU has just won its 14th straight team title.

This board is still obsessed with Spencer Lee.
No joke. And they continuously act they are held to a higher standard. :rolleyes:

I follow a lot of wrestling boards and this is the only only one that repeatedly trashes the Lee family. Just a different form of a Cesspool here. I'm fine with it, as long as they can admit it.

I thought this was a Van Ness thread?

Reactions: GableBeer
The year is 2035.

PSU has just won its 14th straight team title.

This board is still obsessed with Spencer Lee.
That's genuinely hilarious, JS. I don't know that "non-family members" are eligible for POTY consideration here, but if so I'd toss one of my votes your way for this!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Here's a cookie, be quiet. Watching Taylor never gets old.

Thanks for posting this. I never got to watch that match.....he is amazing! Magic!

On a side note, just curious if anyone knows, what's up with those international/FS mats? I've noticed it before but with all those folds and crinkles how can you slide your feet on them? They look like 1950-60's high school mats.

Reactions: Sett1997
Thanks for posting this. I never got to watch that match.....he is amazing! Magic!

On a side note, just curious if anyone knows, what's up with those international/FS mats? I've noticed it before but with all those folds and crinkles how can you slide your feet on them? They look like 1950-60's high school mats.
It’s a different setup than resilite. Foam rubber is rolled out and then they stretch out the tarp like top. It is not as different in effect as you might think.

Reactions: mhlarch
No joke. And they continuously act they are held to a higher standard. :rolleyes:

I follow a lot of wrestling boards and this is the only only one that repeatedly trashes the Lee family. Just a different form of a Cesspool here. I'm fine with it, as long as they can admit it.

I thought this was a Van Ness thread?
I love it when 2 Iowa guys have a conversation on the Penn State board whilst calling it a cesspool. Hey. Feel free to head over to GIA and give our regards.

FYI @mhlarch you can find about any match you want on youtube.com.
Just put in the names you want to see and search them.
It's pretty awesome to be able to re-watch.
World matches, NCAA , etc

I watched Taylor's 2012 NCAA finals match last night too.
I wasn't searching for it but it popped up with the Yaz vs Taylor 2023 Worlds so I thought, why not. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: mhlarch
FYI @mhlarch you can find about any match you want on youtube.com.
Just put in the names you want to see and search them.
It's pretty awesome to be able to re-watch.
World matches, NCAA , etc

I watched Taylor's 2012 NCAA finals match last night too. Lol
Great tip....thanks!!!!!!

Reactions: Sett1997
Saw him today in the team bleachers. Was standing, walking fine, I know I’ve heard some things about ACL but doesn’t seem to be the case.

Reactions: Creek Side
Saw him today in the team bleachers. Was standing, walking fine, I know I’ve heard some things about ACL but doesn’t seem to be the case.
We are all in the dark but I suspect the injury he had 2 years ago was a partial ACL and they chose the let it heal and see if he could avoid surgery. They gambled and it seemed worth it, but I would not be shocked to someday learn this is what happened. I suspect he may be holding off surgery until the holiday break to avoid an impact on scheduling and being forced to navigate campus during finals on crutches.

Last edited:
Cael said last week that surgery would be after the holidays so SVN can start his recovery and therapy when everyone is back from the break.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT