ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

Two printed tickets, N3, row 8, seats 8 & 10 for Hofstra. Anyone interested?

Yes... quite a drop from 3rd at NCAAs in 2015. It seems that Flynn was able to do more at Edinboro than wvau... so far anyway.
The drop in Edinboro's competitive position was more due to the brainiacs in Harrisburg who oversee the university system (PASSHE) starting a rather public review of closing, downsizing, or otherwise reconfiguring the 14 "PASSHE" universities (post-2015). As an example, three predominantly D2 universities (e.g., Edinboro, Clarion, California of PA) consolidating and two of them already have specific sports that compete at the D1 level (Field Hockey, Wrestling, etc.). The reasonable assumption (by parents and athletes) was that the "end of the story" will be that those same 3 universities will not be able to support every sport. As a result, coaches & other employees (Flynn) look for more stable employment and recruiting suffers in a self-fulfilling prophesy of downsizing...

2 tickets available for Edinboro match. W3U, Row D, 17 & 19. Asking $20 each (electronic tickets). Reply here or text 717-418-1105.

3 tickets available for Hofstra this Sunday; all three together. Section S2U, $15 each. Electronic transfer.
Text 610-952-3775, thanks

2 tickets for sale for Sunday's match. I have 2 season tickets (Good seats behind Hofstra's bench) Section S5L Row 6 (Lower level). Face value is $29each and I am selling them for $30 for the pair. Email me if interested (nitkruk133@gmail.com). Low level and great seats!

Last edited:
2 tickets for sale for Sunday's match. I have 2 season tickets (Good seats behind Hofstra's bench) Section S5L Row 6 (Lower level). Face value is $29each and I am selling them for $30 for the pair. Email me if interested (nitkruk133@gmail.com). Low level and great seats!

FYI on Rutgers vs PSU at BJC on 2/12/24:

Wrestling STH & NLC Member Pre-Sale
Starts Wed, Dec 20 @ 10:00 am EST
Ends Wed, Dec 20 @ 02:00 pm EST

Looking for two tix for either Nebraska or Indiana so that @hlstone and I can take our sweeties! I think it will be the first for hl’s, my wife is a wrestling mom that says the Rec Hall tOSU meet was the most exciting athletic event she has ever attended.

Got what I needed. Thanks! This board is awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
If anyone is planning on a suite in the T-Mobile Center in KC this year and need to fill a couple seats, I will be interested. Thanks, Doak

Tix acquired*******Looking for two tickets for Ohio State on 2/2/24.

Last edited:
Hey folks, happy new year!!

Looking for some tickets to Ohio State so my brothers and I can take our father out to State College for the weekend.

Will happily grab whatever is available.

Thank you!!

Looking for two tix to Indiana this weekend. Let me know at psu paul 86 at the google machine

No longer needed, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: johnstownsteel
Anyone want to make the trip to Michigan in two weeks? I have an extra ticket to both Michigan and MSU. Let me know of any interest in either. Psu paul 86 at the google machine

Reactions: johnstownsteel
It’s possible that I might want to trek. Where do you leave from?
We are coming from NEPA, the Wilkes-Barre area. Coming out Friday for Michigan then staying at my son’s in Grand Rapids saturday. The MSU ticket is paper. The Michigan is electronic so I can probably transfer.

Let me know if interested in either or both. Both are general admission, no seat assignments. Btw, the Michigan meet is in the Crisler Arena seating about 12k not the Cliff Keen 1,800 seat venue they use for most meets.

Sent you an e-mail
No email received yet, make sure the number is after the words, unlike my user name here. Someone (probably me a long time ago) took the number after account but never posts, maybe he (again, probably me) forgot what that login was…..

My next door neighbor here in State College is looking to buy one ticket for the Indiana dual, he's never seen wrestling in person before. I'll be matside with my camera, so just looking for one.

No email received yet, make sure the number is after the words, unlike my user name here. Someone (probably me a long time ago) took the number after account but never posts, maybe he (again, probably me) forgot what that login was…..
Tried a 2nd time. If you are still interested let me know and I’ll give you my phone #

2 available for Indiana can’t make the match short notice.

N1L row 9 seat 2
N1L row 10 seat 2
25.00 each transfer tickets not paper.

Stacked seats no one next to you on either side single row. Good view not obstructed.
provide email or phone if interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT