ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

I'm talking to him over e-mail, but, I didn't get the tickets yet.
Ran into a problem today and won't be using mine....have 2 about 8 rows behind Nebraska bench. Text me if interested 570 7623536. If I can transfer them I will.

2 tickets for all 4 sessions of B10 Championships.

SESSION 1 Sat, Mar 9, 2024-10:00am
SESSION 2 Sat, Mar 9, 2024-5:00pm
SESSION 3 Sun, Mar 10, 2024-12:00pm
SESSION 4 Sun, Mar 10, 2024-4:30pm
Level V-Section 213, Row 12, Seat 1 & Seat 2
Same seats all sessions.

Xfinity Center, College Park, MD

These are e-tickets. I believe you will need to create a umterps account so I can transfer them to you.

Would like to sell both tickets x all 4 sessions together.

If interested, take a look at stubhub, seatgeek., etc. and let me know what you think they're worth. [570.240.0270].

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Looking for one lower level Big Ten tournament ticket. Primarily for Sunday March 10 sessions but will buy for all 4 sessions. Have a friend who’d like to bring his 11 Year old grandson on Sunday. 804 six 8 seven 223 five.

Last edited:
Only paying members here can direct msg
Only paying members can start a direct message conversation with another user. Once started, all users that received the direct message can send messages. Not sure how well received this would be but one paying member could setup a conversation between other users. They of course would continue to get all messages in that conversation. Just need to find someone willing to be that conduit.

...long shot...
...looking for 2 tickets for NCAAs at KC...
I will have 2 extra National tickets to KC but still waiting for them to come in from our association. Not about seats or price But will post here

Last edited:
I have 1 ticket left with our group at nationals. It’s a premier seat in the fan experience section with the drink and fan experience package. The ticket is around 3k. Not looking to make money. Want face value. We also have extra hotel rooms booked at the downtown Marriot if a room is needed. Message me on here and we can chat about the ticket or rooms.
Can you email me? Str8Dblz@Gmail.com

I have 1 ticket left with our group at nationals. It’s a premier seat in the fan experience section with the drink and fan experience package. The ticket is around 3k. Not looking to make money. Want face value. We also have extra hotel rooms booked at the downtown Marriot if a room is needed. Message me on here and we can chat about the ticket or rooms.
Asking again if you can email me about this. @ Str8Dblz@Gmail.com

2 tickets for today's match against Edinboro available last minute. Great lower level season tickets. S5L row 6. $20 each. Text me (610)751-5603 if interested.

2 tickets for all 4 sessions of B10 Championships.

SESSION 1 Sat, Mar 9, 2024-10:00am
SESSION 2 Sat, Mar 9, 2024-5:00pm
SESSION 3 Sun, Mar 10, 2024-12:00pm
SESSION 4 Sun, Mar 10, 2024-4:30pm
Level V-Section 213, Row 12, Seat 1 & Seat 2
Same seats all sessions.

Xfinity Center, College Park, MD

These are e-tickets. I believe you will need to create a umterps account so I can transfer them to you.

Would like to sell both tickets x all 4 sessions together.

If interested, take a look at stubhub, seatgeek., etc. and let me know what you think they're worth. [570.240.0270].

I can't go. If anyone wants tix for any session. Let me know.

Would like to get something for them, but no real bottom :)

We have two members of our group that can't make the trip to KC, so we have two tickets and two rooms in a rental house, 10 minutes from the venue. Ticket location- Sec. 206, row 9. Accommodations are around $400 for the weekend (4 nights). Please let me know if you are interested. TEXT Gumby at Four-won- oh/ 2-nine-nine/ 3145

We have two members of our group that can't make the trip to KC, so we have two tickets and two rooms in a rental house, 10 minutes from the venue. Ticket location- Sec. 206, row 9. Accommodations are around $400 for the weekend (4 nights). Please let me know if you are interested. TEXT Gumby at Four-won- oh/ 2-nine-nine/ 3145
I had to say the phone number while squinting and in a Chinese voice.. would you like Pessi with that?

Anyone have tickets for the PIAA tournament they aren't using? I'm taking my son for Friday and Saturday.

The online process is a bit confusing.

It feels like it gets more difficult and more expensive every single year.
Yep, I thought I would go next year to Philly but I doubt it now. Pittsburg tix were next to impossible to find at a decent price. I assume Philly will be the same or worse.

I have one All-Session NCAA set of tickets available at cost. Text me at 717-450-two nine one five if interested. Throwing in the post-tourney social ticket with it.

I have 3-4 all-session tickets to Olympic Team Trials available. Lower bowl, Section 107, Row F. Face value or less! PM for details or text 814 321 Four Two three three

TICKETS ARE SOLD!

Last edited:
I have two OTT tickets Section 102 Row N. Email scruffy2795 at the google mail

How do tickets work for the NCAA Championships? My brother and I are planning to go next year. Ideally would like to get seats in PSU section. Clueless on how that works. I’ve only been to the tourney once before (1999).

I'm looking for (2) Saturday only Sessions 3 and 4 tickets for the Olympic Trials. I'm looking for lower levels, but, will listen to anyone who is selling. You can respond here or email me at mvattivo@gmail.com.

Thanks!

I have 2 tickets, lower level, that I don't need. Email, my 'handle' at verizon.net Sell at face, or something like that..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT