ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

Looking for 2 or 3 tickets to the Maryland match at Maryland. Looks like it's sold out on their website. Please text 757-912-0123.

Hey folks, happy new year!!

Looking for some tickets to Ohio State so my brothers and I can take our father out to State College for the weekend.

Will happily grab whatever is available.

Thank you!!
bumping this request... hoping to be able to take our Dad in a couple weeks!!

need 5 but will settle for whatever

thank you!!

NCAA. My buddies and I donated to a bunch of schools in hopes of getting tickets. Starting to hear back and looks like we will have more than we need. For you bros, I’m just looking to get out what I put in. $100 donation per ticket plus gate price (Donations always welcome!). As of now I will have four extras, might go to eight. They will be in pairs. TBD on exact locations. If interested, let me know and I’ll put you on a list. I don’t know when I will have the tickets, so want to avoid a last minute scramble.

724-five-one-six-4444

My daughter's high school indoor track meet got rescheduled for this Friday, so I unfortunately can't make the Ohio State match. I have 2 tickets for sale for this Friday night's match at Rec Hall. I have 2 season tickets (Good seats a few rows behind Ohio St's bench) Section S5L Row 6 (Lower level). I am selling them for $40 each. Email me if interested (nitkruk133@gmail.com). Low level and great seats!

Just an FYI for potential NCAA suite seekers. I was offered one in the lower row of suites. The cost was $35,786.00 for 16 all sessions and 2 parking passes. Around $2300 per person. No extras beyond the parking. I politely declined. They finally priced me out.

Reactions: Creek Side
My daughter's high school indoor track meet got rescheduled for this Friday, so I unfortunately can't make the Ohio State match. I have 2 tickets for sale for this Friday night's match at Rec Hall. I have 2 season tickets (Good seats a few rows behind Ohio St's bench) Section S5L Row 6 (Lower level). I am selling them for $40 each. Email me if interested (nitkruk133@gmail.com). Low level and great seats!
Good morning, I emailed you last night about these tickets from robertkrevolin@gmail.com.

thank you kindly

It is like NCAA is trying to see how empty of an arena they can get.

For those who don’t mind sitting with the plebes, check my post above. I will likely have some extras for NCAA.

Looking for one ticket for Ohio State. SRO would be great!

For the first time ever, my son(sr in HS) and daughter(soph in HS) asked if they could use my season tickets to go to a match. They- along with son’s girlfriend, who will be a freshman at PSU in the fall, and daughter’s friend- will probably sit on the mat instead of our seats, so I’m just trying to get in the door. Appreciate any help, guys.

Looking for one ticket for Ohio State. SRO would be great!

For the first time ever, my son(sr in HS) and daughter(soph in HS) asked if they could use my season tickets to go to a match. They- along with son’s girlfriend, who will be a freshman at PSU in the fall, and daughter’s friend- will probably sit on the mat instead of our seats, so I’m just trying to get in the door. Appreciate any help, guys.
Got one! I’m driving up from TN on Friday. Could meet you at the Russ Rose bench directly out front of Rec in the 5:50-6:00 timeframe. Lemmeknow if this works for you. We can “scan in” at the same time.

Reactions: hlstone
2x Great Ohio State Seats for tomorrow available. Seats: Sec S2L, Row 7

Seats-S2-L-Row-7-Seats.jpg

Please make a respectful, serious offer for both.

text: Rick at 646-267-3277

Last edited:
Got one! I’m driving up from TN on Friday. Could meet you at the Russ Rose bench directly out front of Rec in the 5:50-6:00 timeframe. Lemmeknow if this works for you. We can “scan in” at the same time.
Works great for me!

My mobile is 724-699-8402

Thank you!!!!

...I have 4 tickets for sale for the Edinboro match...first row balcony on the rail at Main entrance to Rec Hall... can reach me at:
610 704 7490

Looking for 4 tickets for Nebraska match. Have some friends flying in for the weekend. Text me at 814.386.4675
Appreciate any help!

I've got (2) Friday tickets (Session 1 & Session 2) for the Olympic Team Trials on April 19th. These are great seats in Section 210, Row A, Seats 105 & 106.

I'm just looking for ticket cost on these, $62.50 per ticket, $250 total.

I can transfer them by e-mail and can be paid by Venmo or Paypal. You can reach me with a DM here or can e-mail me at mvattivo@gmail.com

Looking for 1 or 2 tickets to Nebraska match.
Please email cleisher50@gmail ...

Have 3 tickets available for the Monday night match. Section 107L Row FF

Text (814)657-5423

I have had a change in plans and cannot use my two all-session tickets for NCAA's, Penn State issued. Section 104 Row 11

Tickets are gone.

Last edited:
I have had a change in plans and cannot use my two all-session tickets for NCAA's, Penn State issued. Section 104 Row 11

Very interested, shoot me a note ryanpvance at gmail

Edit: Just because these messages can help verify for the future, very smooth transaction here!

Last edited:
Reactions: Doak
I have 1 ticket left with our group at nationals. It’s a premier seat in the fan experience section with the drink and fan experience package. The ticket is around 3k. Not looking to make money. Want face value. We also have extra hotel rooms booked at the downtown Marriot if a room is needed. Message me on here and we can chat about the ticket or rooms.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Have one ticket to Nebraska available, $25 face value. Section S2U. Text me at 610-nine five two - 3775 if interested. Thanks

A Friend of mine has 2 tickets available in S1U if anyone is interested. He said 30.00 each.

They are e-tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT