ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt's new AD's 1st phone call to Barbour?

And apparently the concept of quoting a post is outside of your experience.

Well, you're in a post-sanctions world so your attendance will either 1.) go back up to what it was previously or 2.) it won't. We'll see. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought your new donation program had an effect on the attendance too. I remember a few articles about that before the Sandusky case and sanctions even came into the picture.

And apparently the concept of quoting a post is outside of your experience.

Well, you're in a post-sanctions world so your attendance will either 1.) go back up to what it was previously or 2.) it won't. We'll see. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought your new donation program had an effect on the attendance too. I remember a few articles about that before the Sandusky case and sanctions even came into the picture.
GENAC: If you could tell me that my car with a PSU bumper would not be 1. brand new car keyed 2. four flattened tires when leaving Pitt stadium, and an aerial ripped off I might consider going to a Pitt home game (at a rented stadium). My then wife had a hot cup of coffee thrown in her face and security did NOTHING about it. When you could afford a stadium, at the 48-14 game a lady sitting two rows behind me had a full beer can hit her in the forhead blood everywhere!! Then I might consider going to whatever stadium Pitt could rent for the day!!
Then again I will never give a dime to the school whose "educated" fans use every vile name in the book to describe my school. I say why would we want to help a "school" like that!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT