ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Wrestling Matches, with the Jeff Byers Call

What a Rivalry!!! RBY vs DeSanto - Highlights From All 8 Of Their Matchups

Textbook example of Iowa wrestler ahead to start with and the Penn State wrestler improves substantially more. Q vs Gambrall, Brown vs Evans, Lee vs Eierman, Carter vs Kemerer, Kerkvliet vs Cassioppi - So many examples since Cael’s arrival, too bad the poor guy can’t coach.😉

Such Close Matches!! All 1 point matches, yet you never got the sense that Mark was in danger of losing.

Mark Hall vs Myles Amine - Highlights from 4 of their 5 career matches

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw and hlstone
Beau Bartlett vs Anthony Artalona in the Penn State - Penn Dual Meet 12/3/21

Beau really forced Artalona to gas hard in OT.

So for all of you singing the praises of top stalling. Could Beau be called in OT? Pinching the ankle and just laying on top of an exhausted Artilona those last 10 seconds.

100% earned victory by Beau, but with Angel Rivera making the calls, I can see him calling stalling on top to potentially decide the match.

Riding is a skill. Worthy of earning a point.

I am ok with a break and restart when not working for a turn, but we are going to see some egregious top stalling calls this year. Mark my words.

RBY 2022 - 2023 Season Highlights

New sports radio in State College featuring Ironhead. If you used to listen to his old morning show ….. well …. you know the guy is a handful. Connected to FOX, I wouldn’t be surprised if he gains some national exposure. Great for Jeff >> but, I hope he does not give up his weekend job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT