ADVERTISEMENT

Hofstra Match Thread

rmg78

Feb 22, 2017
It is match day. Any ideas on who may sit today bc of Senior Nationals on Saturday. Would not be surprised if Kerk, maybe Beau and Truax sat out today.

Reactions: Ja1339 and pish69
With a 1pm start, what's the over/under for when the match ends if the match notes lineup goes?

I'm picking 2:20pm.

Reactions: hlstone
After PSU, mostly I root for an active match with neither ref screw ups nor reviews. I root for a blood time and concussion protocol free match where both wrestlers enter and exit in full health.

I probably secondarily root for a champ from schools with alumni friends of mine, but only if I know they follow wrestling (e.g., tOSU and WVU). It's nice when friends are happy, but not too happy.

Thinking of last year's championships, I know I didn't actively root for or against Spencer Lee, even though he wrestled HS in Western PA. I just enjoyed the competition. But then, I did feel for him after he lost, even as I also enjoyed Ramos' win.

I get a Spanish speaking Lowe’s commercial, a couple other commercials, and Bigfoot country.

McPat you are on radon station, arent you?

Reactions: Raw Daddy
I went to 1450am directly. Was originally on gospsusports and only got country music from it. 1450 is giving me Byers.

Reactions: LHavenlion
Is there a link?
There was no syncing it. I gave up.

Reactions: LHavenlion
There was no syncing it. I gave up.

Thanks anyhow- strange Lion idiom works for some and not others🤷‍♀️

At least we know guns are a blazing!!

3acd5769-c3ec-4d8b-868a-1460e4a3519f_text.gif

I just watched the infamous Ed Ruth match with the student commentators on the other thread. I sincerely hope the kids on BTN+ are not THAT bad.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT