ADVERTISEMENT

Hickey: The top 5 impact Big Ten offensive transfers in 2023 (link attached). Cephas #1....

Cephas is going to be fine. He will very likely be our best receiver. He would have been the best last year. The problem is that he was only the second best on Kent State last year. Quite a few people think that the three Michigan players on the list will be upgrades over their predecessors including both linemen. Overall however, I have Cade MacNamara at the top of my list. He is picture perfect for Iowa's offense and I think he'll be fighting it out with his former teammate JJ McCarthy for first and second team all Big Ten.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Cephas is going to be fine. He will very likely be our best receiver. He would have been the best last year. The problem is that he was only the second best on Kent State last year. Quite a few people think that the three Michigan players on the list will be upgrades over their predecessors including both linemen. Overall however, I have Cade MacNamara at the top of my list. He is picture perfect for Iowa's offense and I think he'll be fighting it out with his former teammate JJ McCarthy for first and second team all Big Ten.
Interesting take

I'm sure a couple of transfers from an absolutely terrible offense will be better than 2 departed NFL linemen. If you are going to troll, at least make it somewhat believable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT