ADVERTISEMENT

WVU moves to 4-1 with road win @TCU

My favorite was his claim that "nobody" expected ASWP to be bad, when half the f'ing board was telling him that ASWP sucks as per usual and would lose to WVU!
Which was based on your bias. When you call them ASWP you have no credibility. Just like scUM and O$U. People like you are why idiots say Ped State and are justified for it.

Landdummy just regurgitates what “experts” say and calls it his own and then when proven wrong goes with “nobody expected it” even when he was told he was wrong originally - must be exhausting being that dumb.
I love when people say things like this and think they bother me. The reality is you and others not want to give fair evaluations regarding Penn State because of your bias. Half of you still think it's the 80s and the goal it to make a bowl game.

Landdummy just regurgitates what “experts” say and calls it his own and then when proven wrong goes with “nobody expected it” even when he was told he was wrong originally - must be exhausting being that dumb.
So if a guy came on here and said he ate a sh*t sandwhich, Lando would claim he ate two??

Reactions: Pitteefool
Correct--that's why the games are played but you also can't just look at a record and ignore other incorrect projections like Pitt and TCU when now looking at the WVU resume. Early season records typically are meaningless.
Just like the whole ranking before a game has even been played.

And those rankings are only a part of the evaluation as you should know. We'll see how that gets adjusted as Pitt continues to lose. I don't believe for a second anyone that watched WVU believes that's a "good team" but we had someone claim Iowa was better than ND today so...
You are even too stupid to admit when you lost.

Records don't matter at this point as many teams load up with weaker opposition. That's why Notre Dame should be ranked in the top 5 or so even with that lossto OSU. I think many of us can agree that ND is a far better team than those lucky ba$tards from Columbus. The Irish will roll through the rest of their schedule and into the Playoffs - mark it down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT