ADVERTISEMENT

WrestleStat 2017 Rosters and PreSeason rankings are loaded

andegre

May 18, 2004
I just got done doing the "transition" from 2016 to 2017 last night. All 2017 rosters now include KNOWN [according to WrestleStat] commits for each school, as well as dropping off any seniors that were on the team the previous year. If there are any wrestlers that quit, and were NOT seniors, they will have to be removed manually.

Also, the preseason rankings have been loaded. This just means I took the end-of-year rankings from last year, and applied that as the starting/preseason ranking for this year, with seniors removed of course.

Since doing this transition, there may be some things broken. For example, viewing old Fantasy picks from other users, or trying to view box scores from old duals, those will throw an error page. Since I'm working on re-writing the website, I will NOT be fixing these issues, they will be "fixed" as apart of the re-write.

Thanks everyone!

http://www.wrestlestats.com

I just got done doing the "transition" from 2016 to 2017 last night. All 2017 rosters now include KNOWN [according to WrestleStat] commits for each school, as well as dropping off any seniors that were on the team the previous year. If there are any wrestlers that quit, and were NOT seniors, they will have to be removed manually.

Also, the preseason rankings have been loaded. This just means I took the end-of-year rankings from last year, and applied that as the starting/preseason ranking for this year, with seniors removed of course.

Since doing this transition, there may be some things broken. For example, viewing old Fantasy picks from other users, or trying to view box scores from old duals, those will throw an error page. Since I'm working on re-writing the website, I will NOT be fixing these issues, they will be "fixed" as apart of the re-write.

Thanks everyone!

http://www.wrestlestats.com
Suriano at 133? I don't think so; should be 125.

Also, Zack Beitz & Wes Phipps graduated and should be removed (Phipps heading to Mercyhurst??? as a grad transfer, having a brain fart).

Missing the following incoming frosh:
Devin Schnupp
Brian Friery
Mason Lindemuth
Bo Pipher
Alex Nicholas

Reactions: andegre
Also, Zack Beitz & Wes Phipps graduated and should be removed (Phipps heading to Mercyhurst??? as a grad transfer, having a brain fart).

Devin Schnupp
Brian Friery
Mason Lindemuth
Bo Pipher
Alex Nicholas
Thanks, I'll work on these the next night I do more work...

BTW, did those recruits actually show up as recruits prior to today? Then just got left off, or did they ever show up at all?

Thanks, I'll work on these the next night I do more work...

BTW, did those recruits actually show up as recruits prior to today? Then just got left off, or did they ever show up at all?

Not sure what you are asking. Show up where? On the wrestle Stat program?

Devin Schnupp
Brian Friery
Mason Lindemuth
Bo Pipher
Alex Nicholas
These are done, thank you!

By the way, I added all of them as 125 pounders. Go ahead and update their weights, or let me know what they are and I can update them.

These are done, thank you!

By the way, I added all of them as 125 pounders. Go ahead and update their weights, or let me know what they are and I can update them.

Schnupp - 125
Friery - 125
Lindemuth - 133
Pipher - 141
Nicholas - 285

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT