ADVERTISEMENT

Woke-Up Happy This Morning!

PSU Fan in TN

Aug 3, 2009
Still feeling the happiness from last night's great W! In preparation for the battle, I made my own spreadsheet with both team's wrestlers, including their records and ranking, and had three columns for the expected outcome (win/lose, the range of points gathered, and the running team scores). Whereas my 3 sons are away at college (2 at Tennessee and the oldest at Vandy) and my wife is at a beach in Florida, I had home to myself. So, I had the volume on the TV way up. I stood and cheered and clapped and yelled during each match -- and, I thoroughly loved it! (If I were in St. John's Arena, out of respect for those behind me, I probably would not have stood up as much. But, I don't think I would have yelled any more than I did.)

Does anybody else do this? When the dual is broadcast on TV, I watch the matches with the TV audio -- except during the commercials, during which I switch the volume on my laptop to hear Jeff B. Then, the during the next day or two, I watch the TV broadcast a second time, but listening to Ironhead in it's entirety.

With the men's hockey team's victory over Minnesota right before, it was a great night to be a PSU Fan in Tennessee!

Yes my wife came running it to the family room wondering what the hell I was screaming at! She kept saying "who is Bo, who is Bo"!

Yes my wife came running it to the family room wondering what the hell I was screaming at! She kept saying "who is Bo, who is Bo"!

Ha! You need to train he better! Mine was right there watching and cheering with my son and I. It helps that she was a wrestling mom. She never cared to see her boys wrestling and possibly getting twisted into pretzels, but enjoyed watching others wrestle.

Always listen to JB live, if i rewatch i will just go with the tv announcers, but first time through has to be JB!

I was at the firehouse and the guys were good enough to let me watch the match on the main tv, so no JB. Although my the guys on my crew are not wrestling fans, they kept saying "for a #2 team these guys are getting molly whopped!!!!"

I recorded the match and watched it after my wife went to bed. I pretty much kept it down until Bo. The dog came running down the stairs wit the wife close behind. She thought we might be headed for another late night hospital visit.

I recorded the match and watched it after my wife went to bed. I pretty much kept it down until Bo. The
dog came running down the stairs wit the wife close behind. She thought we might be headed for another late night hospital visit.

My wife, ma and pa like to watch together. Usually my mom and I quite emotional about it. My wife and Dad and quieter but quite amused. My Dad thinks Nolf abd Nickal are super-human or have some magical powers.

Reactions: PSU Yinzer
My wife, ma and pa like to watch together. Usually my mom and I quite emotional about it. My wife and Dad and quieter but quite amused. My Dad thinks Nolf abd Nickal are super-human or have some magical powers.
They do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT