ADVERTISEMENT

Win out and I think we are #5 or #6 in the final regular season

Yup, already heard it today, OSU could easily play themselves back in the playoff now. What??? They got blown out at Iowa who is mediocre (i know they are good at home) but blown away and blown away on their home field to OU. I could easily argue PSU two losses much better and OSU has not beaten anyone of substance.
I remember last year one of the arguments against PSU for getting in was a blow out loss to Michigan. Everyone was saying no championship team gets blown out. We will see a change of tune in order to get OSU in. They have there own set of rules.

Oh how dare I say our team isn't as good as you thought it was. Another homer who can't see flaws in team that JF has repeatedly said we have, including again today. We are a good team all around, but a fraudulent National Championship contender. How can you watch this team weekly and come out with anything different than seeing major flaws at the most important aspects of the offense and defense. SMH
Every team other than Bama has flaws...you just see ours more because you pay closer attention. Obviously OSU has major flaws to get abused twice this year and one of those was against Iowa. There's no doubt we have flaws, but losing by four points in two games doesn't exactly point to gaping flaws.

Reactions: Madsol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT