• Yes; at 184

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Yes; in post-dual extra bouts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 86 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know. I expect a lot more from 18 year old kids on social media. Typically they always tell the truth, are very courteous, don’t seek attention and are very mature with all their posts. Gabe must be the outlier compared to all other teens
Nice reply.

The two biggest names in college wrestling go at it tonight. A chippy true freshman on one team has a history of calling out an even chippier 3x national champ on the other team. Our guy could teach the young gun a lesson. And (some) keyboard warriors couldn’t care less if they meet? I may have to reexamine my fandom.

The two biggest names in college wrestling go at it tonight. A chippy true freshman on one team has a history of calling out an even chippier 3x national champ on the other team. Our guy could teach the young gun a lesson. And (some) keyboard warriors couldn’t care less if they meet? I may have to reexamine my fandom.
Yeah, this is my most anticipated match since the day Gabe called Starocci overrated. I’d be very disappointed if Gabe ducks it.

Reactions: mcpat
100%. Who friggin cares about Gabe Arnold?

We've got the team of the decade and about a dozen guys on the roster better than the guy, but a few of our posters are obsessed with some comments that don't even amount to a mole hill.

Ya think Cael or Carter are thinking about if Arnold wrestles? Carter wants to crush EVERYONE.
i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

I hope he does that. Carter gets DQ’ed and 6 points on the board for the Hawks!
Well...maybe that will offset the 6 we get (and Michigan should've got), when Real attempts the Kimura arm break on Beau.

Wonder if Desanto taught that to your whole team.:rolleyes::oops:

Are you getting a hype-man stipend? You should insist

Tom would have to hope cstar is still under the weather. Trying to wrestle even slightly ill is rough as hell. when you see the best of the best struggle this usually is the case. Three obvious ones would be Levi,Real woods ,costar and amine. Ask anyone who ever wrestled.noteven close to peak performance. Only way Arnold wrestlers is 184 if Iowa still close in team score.
💯 agree. Only if it's close will he wrestle. If not close, I say they savor the the opportunity to use him against a team that he can have an impact on

If Gabe doesn't wrestle tonight, it's because he's hurt. Even if he doesn't get Carter, I imagine he wants a shot at beating a PSU guy in the Carver Crowd. There's literally no value for him wrestling Wisconsin.

I think he's wrestling no matter what, even if dual is out of hand, he'll want a match.

If he doesn't, like I said, I think his injury might be lingering.

Agree with several posters... WHO CARES??? What we DO know is that whoever Iowa sends out, Carter will be standing in front of him...

Reactions: dbldoofus
I wonder how many of you calling this a duck will say the same if Bartlett or Davis have an illness or injury tonight

Not a duck. Just a big talker who doesn't back up his talk. Typical teenage stuff. Maybe his dad should tell him to shut his pie hole and do his talking on the mat

Reactions: horraybeer
Not a duck. Just a big talker who doesn't back up his talk. Typical teenage stuff. Maybe his dad should tell him to shut his pie hole and do his talking on the mat
How is “a big talker who doesn’t back it up” different than a duck? He called Starocci overrated then ducked him when it came time to cash the check his mouth wrote.

How is “a big talker who doesn’t back it up” different than a duck? He called Starocci overrated then ducked him when it came time to cash the check his mouth wrote.

Having seen Starocci pulverize him would have simply been what everyone on the planet expected. Personally, I would have preferred to see Arnold bump to 184 and to get his ass kicked by Bernie. Better yet might be for him to spend 4 or 5 years at Iowa and to never beat any PSU wrestler, let alone their soon to be 4-time champion.

Last edited:
Got to hand it to you Random, when you take a stand you are resolute! ;)

International Cat Day Cats GIF by BuzzFeed
His “Suriano would have been a 4xer” and Spencer would have never won if Suriano doesn’t get injured vs OkSt arguments with Ironbird are hilarious.

His “Suriano would have been a 4xer” and Spencer would have never won if Suriano doesn’t get injured vs OkSt arguments with Ironbird are hilarious.
Hilarious because it’s hard to believe someone is that adamant about something that 100% can’t be proven.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT