• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mcpat

Gold Member
Mar 13, 2021
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: GOLDBANGER
I wonder if Carter's last outing a week ago, where he came out strong but merely held on, lures Tom into thinking that now could be a good time to test him with Arnold.

Who cares about that guy? Place is gonna be packed full of people hoping Caitlin Clark is there and kids getting their middle fingers autographed by the pure breaded Italian.
100%. Who friggin cares about Gabe Arnold?

We've got the team of the decade and about a dozen guys on the roster better than the guy, but a few of our posters are obsessed with some comments that don't even amount to a mole hill.

Ya think Cael or Carter are thinking about if Arnold wrestles? Carter wants to crush EVERYONE.

We've got the team of the decade and about a dozen guys on the roster better than the guy, but a few of our posters are obsessed with some comments that don't even amount to a mole hill.

Ya think Cael or Carter are thinking about if Arnold wrestles? Carter wants to crush EVERYONE.
Cael no
Carter ? Hell yeah, he is just a big of Twitter warrior as he is a mat warrior. Im guessing if Arnold sits we will see something from CS about it on X.

I wonder if Carter's last outing a week ago, where he came out strong but merely held on, lures Tom into thinking that now could be a good time to test him with Arnold.
Tom would have to hope cstar is still under the weather. Trying to wrestle even slightly ill is rough as hell. when you see the best of the best struggle this usually is the case. Three obvious ones would be Levi,Real woods ,costar and amine. Ask anyone who ever wrestled.noteven close to peak performance. Only way Arnold wrestlers is 184 if Iowa still close in team score.

Reactions: penncal
Tom’s best team tonight includes Gabe Arnold. What was the point of saving his eligibility to wrestle five dates this season if he doesn’t go tonight. That’s why I think we see him.
Rumored to have a back issue…..who knows?

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
84 if he goes, he won’t toe the line against the guy he talks trash on.

If this happens and I'm Kennedy, I tell Tom I'm hitting the Portal soon as the season ends. I wouldn't give a shit how much Grandma would bitch about it...
Agreed. The “protecting seed” crap doesn’t fly either. PK’s ranking improved in both Flo and Intermat after Griffith majored him. It won’t drop an inch if he holds the #1 defending 3-time champ to the same. Not to mention the priceless experience (rolling with Carter) that coach and athlete can then gameplan for come the March tourneys. You know, like Cael does.
If Kennedy’s learning opp is scrapped for a gimmick bout, Hawk fans shouldn’t wonder why the gulf between our professional coach and their flailing huckster only widens.
On the flip side, if gimmicks rule, I see @Random4598375 channeling LOTR’s Sam, “There’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it’s worth fighting for.”

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Gabe is injured. If Brands puts him out there and he re injures himself, that's squarely on Brands. It's VERY risky to throw Arnold out there tonight.

If Arnold is truly injured, then why the recent shooting off posting on social media stating "overated " ?

Puzzling ??

Last edited:
Reactions: USPMAN
So injuries are just excuses and excuses are for wusses. Guess we know what Gabe is if he doesn’t wrestle.

Reactions: USPMAN

giphy.gif

If Arnold is truly injured, then why the recent shooting posting on social media stating "overated " ?

Puzzling ??
I know. I expect a lot more from 18 year old kids on social media. Typically they always tell the truth, are very courteous, don’t seek attention and are very mature with all their posts. Gabe must be the outlier compared to all other teens

Gabe is injured. If Brands puts him out there and he re injures himself, that's squarely on Brands. It's VERY risky to throw Arnold out there tonight.
That was quick. We usually have to wait until the 3rd or 4th year before the Iowa room grinds guys down, causing their performance to suffer.

In all seriousness, I hope Gabe can recover and has a great career. Except when he wrestles Carter/Alex/Josh.

So injuries are just excuses and excuses are for wusses. Guess we know what Gabe is if he doesn’t wrestle.
If he doesn't wrestle, he is smart and so is Brands. You don't risk the next 2 years of a talent like that for one meaningless dual meet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT