ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Iowa did Nicolls dirty by putting it up so high, in such a dreary room. Probably nobody will see it unless it's pointed out to them.

Not as dirty as he does to single moms though.
Wouldn't it be great if someone posted all of Bob's "ped" quotes on X(Twitter) for all the right tags and DM's? Yes that would be great. @ChiTownLion

Reactions: Hotshoe
Bold choice to promote your brand new wrestling room with shoeprints all over the mats. And maybe spring for the LED lights if you're gonna paint everything black?
It's dust from manufacturing of the mats. All new mats have that powder.

OMG…That looks like the opposite of fun.
I just love it because on Wrestling Changed My Life podcast with Tom, he says how they go back and forth over design and flow and all the guys were all in to make this perfect. Really takes pride in design. It's a concrete square building.

I don't think the Iowa brain trust have read this book.
RiskAdjustment_Shopify_960x540.jpg

I just love it because on Wrestling Changed My Life podcast with Tom, he says how they go back and forth over design and flow and all the guys were all in to make this perfect. Really takes pride in design. It's a concrete square building.
I'd pay to see Tom and Terry's personal art show.

One bit of schadenfreude I enjoy - listening to pre NCAA tournament preview podcasts after NCAAs to chortle at their bad Penn State related predictions.

Many incidents of MSU158 type sophistry and mental gymnastics to find some way for the Penn State guy to get upset - and they get burned almost every single time.

Aaron Brooks will lose because reasons

I'm still puzzled by the photo of the new room that Iowa released. So dark and gloomy. But if you look at the architectural renderings the room looks quite impressive, with windows from the lobby area above. Maybe it was an overcast day, or they didn't have all the lights on. But why would you release a photo of with dirty mats, and the room not well lit?

It looked to me like the whole interaction was staged as a bit, and they were just trying to have a little fun with it.

If he was whining, he would've brought up tournament point differences and the likely affects of the 3-point TD and 2,3,4 near fall on his record setting team's final score.
Agree. Of his other records, no one is beating that conference streak. Crazy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT