ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

What the hell does SMEESH mean?
Urban Dictionary has an entry for Smesh:

Yes, Facebook and Instagram are DOWN according to Twitter.
A funny (maybe sad) sentence that defines what’s most important in today’s world.
I miss pick-up games in fields and playgrounds (rarely seen anymore), going home when the streetlight comes on, and fixing bikes found in trash then riding them without helmets . . . down steep hills.
Ah, well, at least the March tournaments are here!

He's in a crappy situation where up and coming guys know Cassar will kill them so they won't take a fight, and seasoned guys don't want to lose to a 2-0, "unproven" fighter. Sucks.

I'm as big a fan of Ant the Champ as anyone here, but based on his performance in his fight against Gianatasio in October I doubt many seasoned guys are afraid to fight him. He looked very beatable in that fight.

Plus, the kind of guys drawn to MMA tend to welcome the chance to earn the street cred that comes from taking out the next big thing, especially when it's an upstart former college star wrestler with little fighting experience.

Seems like something else is going on here, and it feels odd. It just doesn't make sense that he's having so much trouble getting fights.

I'm as big a fan of Ant the Champ as anyone here, but based on his performance in his fight against Gianatasio in October I doubt many seasoned guys are afraid to fight him. He looked very beatable in that fight.

Plus, the kind of guys drawn to MMA tend to welcome the chance to earn the street cred that comes from taking out the next big thing, especially when it's an upstart former college star wrestler with little fighting experience.

Seems like something else is going on here, and it feels odd. It just doesn't make sense that he's having so much trouble getting fights.
Maybe there a Ferrari around?

One thing we’re going to have to endure all off season is the fact that the Buckeye hype train is back. We’re going to hear all about the “Young Bucks”. One funny note - one of their young bucks (Bouzakis) is about a year and a half older than Haines - one of our “veterans”.

Feldman has taken over the mantle from Martin as someone ever improving while no one else in his weight class will. Lots of “closing the gap” talk re: Kerk

(No one tell them about Kasak, Davis, Mesenbrink, Barr, Lilledahl, the Mirasolas, etc). It’ll just be our secret

Last edited:
One thing we’re going to have to endure all off season is the fact that the Buckeye hype train is back. We’re going to hear all about the “Young Bucks”. One funny note - one of their young bucks (Bouzakis) is about a year and a half older than Haines - one of our “veterans”.

Feldman has taken over the mantle from Martin as someone ever improving while no one else in his weight class will. Lots of “closing the gap” talk re: Kerk

(No one tell them about Kasak, Davis, Mesenbrink, Barr, Lilledahl, the Mirasolas, etc). It’ll just be our secret
I think they'll be pretty good in coming seasons. I see Mendez and Feldman as NC's at some point (possibly soon).

Reactions: PSU Yinzer

Ohio State fans next year when Ryder passes Welsh:

58e6dce15df25efeb4b54850ac1a1803.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT