ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Western Pennsylvania crime wave

screenshot-twitter.com-2024.03.14-09_49_37.png

Deny The Office GIF

SIAP, but this is a great read:
That's a great interview...thanks! Great questions and Ironhead is spot on with his responses. As great as this team is, full of excellent wrestlers and possibly the greatest team in PSU's history, I just loved how he highlighted the culture of the program and the character of these young men! Amen Mr. Byers!

That odd girl who doesn't like AB and MM also doesn't seem to like AJ so she can't be that bad.

Wonder if she is any relation to Lisa Morales. She certainly is entertaining but just in case, if I was MM, I wouldn’t go to Canada anytime soon.
Canadian border guards are *****. For some reason, me - mid50s clean cut guy with spotless record - was suspected of something because I was only spending 8 hours in Canada last summer. I was up in Northern Minnesota and needed to knock Ontario off my list of provinces visited, so I did a loop tour around and about Thunder Bay.

Anyway, they grilled me like crazy and decided to thoroughly search my rental. All they got was the stench of moldy hiking clothes. I hope you had fun searching you hosers!

Canadian border guards are *****. For some reason, me - mid50s clean cut guy with spotless record - was suspected of something because I was only spending 8 hours in Canada last summer. I was up in Northern Minnesota and needed to knock Ontario off my list of provinces visited, so I did a loop tour around and about Thunder Bay.

Anyway, they grilled me like crazy and decided to thoroughly search my rental. All they got was the stench of moldy hiking clothes. I hope you had fun searching you hosers!
Probably was the tip I sent them after meeting you a few years ago in Austin for a PSU Wrestling TV match. I always report people that put ketchup on their french fries :D

I had dinner Tuesday night with a group from Taiwan. They flew into SFO and had to go to Vancouver for a few days. They told me that they were only allowed to get into Canada via airline (Canada/Taiwan VISA laws?). Couldn't drive across the border. They could (and did) drive back though. I wasn't listening too close because they supplied free whiskey and tacos

They were probably bored, found your handle, and thought you were an actual mob boss.

• Haha
Reactions: CentexLion

Well, at least they didn't debank you.

• Haha
Reactions: CentexLion

Haha, I have more than one similar Canada border crossing story.

Leave it up to Canada. They grill you at a legal border crossing, meanwhile thousands of illegals are crossing elsewhere unchecked.

Reactions: LOTOlion

The US needs to hire some of them :-/

It's pretty funny.. Especially when people are buying into it.. I suspect she will go after Iowa next, she should be able to ruffle a few feathers there.

Reactions: psu85psu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT