ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Kem is one of my favorite non-PSU wrestlers - wishing him the best. Last we saw of him his shoulder popped twice in about a minute's time at nationals, seemingly with little input from Berger. When it happened the second time Iowa's trainer ran on the mat and stopped the bout. It looked pretty bad. I'd be a bit concerned about this if I was a Hawkeye fan.

Reactions: 1AA
To what 65 or 74?
Is Bull bouncing up or does he jump 2?
Who do they have at 57 now?
Another transfer?

So he escapes Nolf for Joseph or Valencia/Hall.
74, BUT, I think the Brands were having a little interwebs fun too. I think there is some smoke with Kemdog to 74. To me, 165 is the better weight, but Marinelli doesn't need to move. I don't necessarily believe Iowa is better with Kem at 74. To me, it's a push.

Breaking: Tom Ryan likes the idea of saving thoroughbred from 2-year old races for the big race in May.

He actually does shoot a mean game, but Doug Schwab beats UNI's assistant basketball coach at his own game. Stay tuned, a wrestling match between the two is next!

I think this guy is on to something

Yeah, but this is the Downey clan. Not certain when he says TRAIN, that he means Webster's or Urban's definition. 50/50 odds from him. 99.9% for Webster's for the rest of the world. And before PD2 comes on, I'm guessing the defense is that it is OK, as the girl is also dating the 7 guys now, so no harm/no foul.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT